lgbt

Top US Church official resigns after Grindr controversy

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Free him. :pawsup:

The top administrator of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops resigned after a Catholic media site told the conference it had access to cellphone data that appeared to show he was a regular user of Grindr, the queer dating app, and frequented gay bars.

Full story:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2021/07/20/bishop-misconduct-resign-burrill/

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
  • LMAO 25
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 8
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Will Graham

• Jill

• BornAsUnic0rn

• enissa11

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Free him. The top administrator of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops resigned after a Catholic media site told the conference it had access to cellphone data that appeared to show he

This is actually scary. No matter the side you stand on with this, that should not be what is happening, and it could be used against anyone in a way it should never be.

I swear tops are just like vegans. They always have to mention it everywhere 

HausOfArtpopII

we all know that homophobes are simply intensely self hating all day, guess we just stand to be proven once again :flutter:

BEYONCÉ IS COMING, Sep 4th 12AM EST.
  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 3
BornAsUnic0rn

This is actually scary. No matter the side you stand on with this, that should not be what is happening, and it could be used against anyone in a way it should never be.

• Like 25
Magneto
8 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

The top administrator of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops resigned after a Catholic media site told...

I swear tops are just like vegans. They always have to mention it everywhere 

Free my mind
  • LMAO 23
tomsches

I'm so over this. Let everyone do whatever they want in their bedrooms (as long as it's consensual). We don't need to adhere to the rules of a fantasy book that wasn't written 2000 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
weed

that's scary... didn't do anything but still got caught bc hackers or whatever idk how they accessed the info. Jesus wasn't a hacker!!

• LMAO 4
  • Shook 1
Lilmonzter

I feel kind of bad for him. 

For whatever reason he got into priesthood at a young age and never got to explore his sexuality.

Later he may have found himself between a rock and a hard place.

Atleast he was on grindr and not doing illegal stuff with the altar boys.

I mean, come on?, cut him some slack. 

Catholics!, what a bunch a drama queens!

:ohwell:

Sing C'est la vie 
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Dante
40 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

I feel kind of bad for him. 

For whatever reason he got into priesthood at a young age and never got to explore his sexuality.

Later he may have found himself between a rock and a hard place.

Atleast he was on grindr and not doing illegal stuff with the altar boys.

I mean, come on?, cut him some slack. 

Catholics!, what a bunch a drama queens!

:ohwell:

"Later he may have found himself between a rock and a hard place. "

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?:teehee:

• LMAO 6
Suspiria
1 hour ago, SevenWonder said:

Religion (all of them). Humanity's worst invention. Sheesh.

The ignorance and short sightedness of people who say stuff like this

DlklEBnU0AAJG3T.jpg

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
InTheCloset
2 hours ago, HausOfARTPOPII said:

we all know that homophobes are simply intensely self hating all day, guess we just stand to be proven once again :flutter:

It is true. Tho i was never homophobic but i was so afraid of my bisexuality. I prayed. I literally prayed almost everyday to god to rid me of the disease n fix n cure me. It took me a long time to realise that nothing was wrong with me or anyone else feeling that way. And i refuse to believe that the religion that exists today is real. God the all knowing and all powerful would hate people for being different. Humans are very complex. Years have been spent and still the exact mechanisms of many bodily functions are unknown. I got into med and i just refuse to believe that religion that exists today is real. God, the creator of so many intricate processes and details of the body simply decided to say **** you to feelings. My mind cant believe that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
InTheCloset
9 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

The ignorance and short sightedness of people who say stuff like this

DlklEBnU0AAJG3T.jpg

I kinda agree with both of the comments. The religion that exists today seems more for the benefit of man than god. But at the same time i feel like god and religion are very vast and they simply cannot hate people this way. I believe that religion was changed by people in power just so they could stay in power. I dont know. Dont hate me, i know im weird. Very weird. But its just my opinion

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Dominic
1 hour ago, SevenWonder said:

Religion (all of them). Humanity's worst invention. Sheesh.

Quite the opposite actually. Religion helped civilization to thrive and blossom. Whether it is applicable in modern society is another topic but definitely not the "worst invention" :)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Debithius

So basically, extremely homophobic people are all gay. What are the odds :giggle::flutter:

• LMAO 1