💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Malignant (new James Wan horror, released September 10th)

Jase

Featured Posts

Jase

In the film, Madison is paralyzed by shocking visions of grisly murders, and her torment worsens as she discovers that these waking dreams are in fact terrifying realities.

Been waiting on this one for what seems like forever! It was supposed to be released last year, but got delayed due to Covid.

It looks SO good :giveup: 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

Watching the trailer seemed like it gave too much away :derpga:

also idk, it just feels like it’s gonna be another jumpscare fest ugh, I’m hoping I get proven wrong tho. Some of the scene give me like mid 2010’s low budget vibes.

Agunimon

me after binging true crime cases. like no lie.... this is what goes on in my head lmao

i will be watching! :vegas:

River
23 minutes ago, Jase said:

In the film, River is paralyzed by shocking visions of grisly GGD members, and his torment worsens as he discovers that these waking dreams are in fact terrifying posts.

My life here basically :yennefer:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TimisaMonster

I'm a big fan of James Wan but something about this feels very Freddy Kruegerish and I'm not really living for the concept...nothing about this trailer scared me or got me hyped 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ectoplasm everywheeeeeeeeere luv I can’t wait. Wan is the king of horror cinema sorry!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

BlingNotTheMusic
13 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I'm a big fan of James Wan but something about this feels very Freddy Kruegerish and I'm not really living for the concept...nothing about this trailer scared me or got me hyped 

Yeah I felt the same, and unfortunately was disappointed in the latest Conjuring film :messga: hopefully it's more in the vein of Insidious and includes more drawn out suspense and not just jump scares. 

There are very few scary horror films anymore, imo, because they think audiences want tons of jump scares when in fact, what's scarier is suspense, no CGI, not seeing the killer sometimes.

I swear some of the 60's-80's horror movies are so much scarier.

DiamondHeart326
2 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Watching the trailer seemed like it gave too much away :derpga:

also idk, it just feels like it’s gonna be another jumpscare fest ugh, I’m hoping I get proven wrong tho. Some of the scene give me like mid 2010’s low budget vibes.

That's cuz james wan wanted to return to his saw roots with this film

DiamondHeart326
1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Yeah I felt the same, and unfortunately was disappointed in the latest Conjuring film :messga: hopefully it's more in the vein of Insidious and includes more drawn out suspense and not just jump scares. 

There are very few scary horror films anymore, imo, because they think audiences want tons of jump scares when in fact, what's scarier is suspense, no CGI, not seeing the killer sometimes.

I too was disappointed with the last conjuring film. They strayed way too far from the real story and tbh it's cuz James wan stepped down from producing he was only involved in minor production details. 

TimisaMonster

Yeah practical effects and suspense are what make a good horror movie...jump scares every 5 minutes becomes boring and expected and too much CGI REALLY ruins a horror movies scare factor when something looks so unreal lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ProfessionalClown

Agree but like, wasn’t the first conjuring just kinda CGI and jump scares as well. I remember it being super heavy on jump scares and was just kinda meh.

im more of like a hereditary, babadook, Suspiria psychological horror fan tbh.

if you want, look up “Last Night in Soho”. That movies gives me major Dario argento vibes. 

RAMROD

So the villain is PTSD? :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jose P
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Agree but like, wasn’t the first conjuring just kinda CGI and jump scares as well. I remember it being super heavy on jump scares and was just kinda meh.

if you want, look up “Last Night in Soho”. That movies gives me major Dario argento vibes. 

Yeah, that’s why I’ve never enjoyed the Conjuring franchise, it’s just horror cliché one after another with cheap jump scares and CGI. They’re pretty much horror for the most general of general audiences to get entertained over some popcorn and provide temporary scares. True horror is the one that disturbs and stays with you, like Hereditary, Martyrs, The Exorcist

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Ok Hereditary is on another level! And the original Suspiria was iconic. Babadook was meh for me. I'll check out that recommendation! 

CautiousLurker
6 hours ago, River said:

My life here basically :yennefer:

giphy.gif

Archived