• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• HausOfCarlos

• Stay

• homomo

You guys do know this show isn't about gaga right? She prob just going to be there to sing a duet and maybe dedicate a song to them (you and i or speechless) and then walk off stage we might get like 5 minutes of gaga on the show.

nick4bty

Wow, this thread really brings out the ****ing assholes of the site. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, there is no need to be rude to people and act like you can see into the future :fail: I definitely didn't think she would sing one of her songs, but now I REALLY hope she sneaks one in, just so some of you can eat your rude words.

:fthis: you buddy

Cocaine Heart

I cant even imagine Madoners face right now

She's probably screaming right now "If only i was relevant, If only Gaga didnt flush me and my career dont the drain, If only i paid Perez more ..... "

We going to boo

Demon Of Razgriz

Nice! :excited2:

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

Very cool and memorable, not to mention a great honor to be in the ranks among the Rolling Stones AND the Boss, Bruce Springsteen again, plus a cool new band, the Black Keys. Congrats to her! :)

Looking forward to this. Too bad it's pay per view. Maybe some RS fans will sneak some footage of the event on Youtube.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Ok, Madonna will be FURIOUS! And I completely love it.

Gaga to Madonna (sits for a week before answering): I don't have time.

Gaga to Mick (after half a second): DUH! OF COURSE.

Well she can only blame herself. She bullied Gaga every night on tour and kept throwing shade at her in interviews.