💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Demi Lovato is donating 1,000 months of free therapy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Demi Lovato has always been an open book, whether they're talking about their experience with addiction, eating disorders, or their sexuality. But one thing that helped the Grammy-nominated singer be so open and able to move forward is access to mental health care — and now, they're helping bring it to the masses with Talkspace.

The Talkspace Access Project is a new initiative aimed at increasing access to therapy and mental health resources for underserved communities. In partnership with pop culture icon and mental health advocate Demi Lovato, the program offers a donation fund of 1,000 free months of therapy. 

The Loveland Foundation, an organization created to bring opportunity and healing to communities of color, especially to Black women and girls, will be the first donation recipient receiving 500 months of free therapy. The program will provide mental health support benefitting thousands of individuals who are in need.

talkspace.com/access-project

source source

i ❤️

Economy

Hopefully good quality therapy cuz them programs i went to and circle around the room as well everyone just sounded like they were brainwashed and programmed to give the same answers by their therapists. And i think everyone actually believed their own lies about how great they felt about themselves all of a sudden :deadbanana:

But i do believe good therapists and programs are out there (i finally found a good phychologist/therapist) so i know they exist

js4754394o9823

i though for a sec that they are giving 1000 free months to a one peson lol xd
i think i need some too

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived