Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

SZA anti-vax tweets

Bio

Featured Posts

Born This Way
5 minutes ago, HausOfARTPOPII said:

just look at azealia she seems like shes changed for the better

Ok well that's not true. Just this year, she's been wildly transphobic. She repeatedly misgendered Arca (who is working with her apparently so I guess they made up some how) and said her transition made her less interesting. She compared her changing religion to being trans and said absolutely vile stuff about trans women having surgery. I agree with the rest of what you said but Azealia is a terrible example.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PussOfYonce
1 minute ago, Born This Way said:

Ok well that's not true. Just this year, she's been wildly transphobic. She repeatedly misgendered Arca (who is working with her apparently so I guess they made up some how) and said her transition made her less interesting. She compared her changing religion to being trans and said absolutely vile stuff about trans women having surgery. I agree with the rest of what you said but Azealia is a terrible example.

yeah nvm i take back what i said about azealia goddamn :wtfga:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

moonsago

The homophobic tweet is disgusting but she apologized for it so we should be inclined to believe she meant it. We need to stop asking people to grow but then when they do, question if they truly did it or not, was it the fame, was it that, that or that. No, how can you live like that? Has she shown a different type of character since than? Yes. So shut up and let people freaking grow and change. Doesn’t matter if she was 20 or not, not everybody has the same experiences or deals with all these social issues at the same age, everybody has their own process. As for the vax ones, ok and? We need to accept that some people will have different opinions than you. STOP trying and waiting for people to change their mind to your beliefs, sometimes it won’t happen, and ITS OKAY. You don’t know what one’s experiences are, maybe they have a reason not to trust vaccines, and she seems to have one. So what we gon’ do about it? ACCEPT IT and not become the asshole. Ya’ll do realize that all this fighting over who’s wrong and right over every single thing sometimes makes you the asshole too right? Like relax, let people be different than you, it’s okay. It’s her life. And she’s not totally wrong to question a new vaccine that indeed was rushed and not properly tested. Even though I believe people should get it, I can see her point of view too. Let’s normalize discussion and acceptance of different point of views. 

• Bio changed the title to SZA anti-vax tweets

Archived