💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

SZA anti-vax tweets

Bio

Featured Posts

Am I the only one who didn’t know this? Apparently a lot of people did. I’m so disappointed, Ctrl is one of my favorite albums ever!

EDIT: The homophobic tweet is from 10 years ago and she has apologized for it 4 years later. The anti-vax tweets are from 2020 tho.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

Wtf :awkney: And they're from last year... Digusting 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

I just looked it up and apparently the homophobic tweet is from 10 years ago so let’s hope she changed her mind. The vaccine ones are from 2020 tho

MonsterJay

Ironic..

SZA homophobic tweets surface & Gay men are using Dojas collab with her as a tiktok trend :trollga:

Economy
1 hour ago, Bio said:

I just looked it up and apparently the homophobic tweet is from 10 years ago so let’s hope she changed her mind.

Hopefully

The part about the vaccine tho...if she really did get an adverse side effect its understandable shed have trust issues with them now. Events like that often change ur view

It happened to my neighbour. She developed an autoimmune disease not long after getting pfizer and her doctor thinks it is indeed related... 

Its very rare... but from her perspective she doesnt trust them anymore cuz she was told it was safe and in her case it wasnt

js4754394o9823

so she tweeted this last year on her official account and no one said anything, wierd

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

tomsches

I don't care if it was 10 years ago or recent, that last homophobic/racist tweet is disgusting. I bought her 1st album, but I will not listen to her music anymore. 10 years ago, she was 20 and it was 2011, not the middle ages. :bye:

ZiggyZiggs

the last tweet is from 10 years ago and she already apologised for it way back in 2015. this is OLD news why is this being brought up again?

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I don't care if it was 10 years ago or recent, that last homophobic/racist tweet is disgusting. I bought her 1st album, but I will not listen to her music anymore. 10 years ago, she was 20 and it was 2011, not the middle ages. :bye:

tomsches
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Ok. But I still think it's sketchy when celebrities feel the need to go on social media and post for the whole world to see how much they hate gay people (in this case) and then when they become big they suddenly don't hate them anymore.

But #BuyGoodDaysOnItunes I guess :shrug:

Reality
10 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

the last tweet is from 10 years ago and she already apologised for it way back in 2015. this is OLD news why is this being brought up again?

At the same time, there was also no need to tweet stuff out like that in the first place. Like, people want to defend others by saying “it was from x number of years ago,” but the reality is, they also didn’t have to tweet it out in the first place. Like, who just goes on social media, tweets out ridiculous **** like that, and expects it to not kick them in the ass later on down the road? 

🃏🖤👹

littlepotter

I actually wish homophobes could follow her logic and stop having children if they're so afraid one of them will be gay. Then homophobes lineage will die out and gay people are at a lesser risk of growing up in a hateful household :huntyga:

chaeri pls

SchwineLove

in context, vaccine topic in June 2020 was filled with hoax and maybe troll jokes because the vax was not arrived yet.

Economy
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

I dont understand the mentality that some ppl have that u cant allow ppl to redeem themselves (if they change, i dont know if its the case here)

Whats the point of "educating" people if u already decide that once a person expresses a bad opinion they have to be cancelled for the rest of their lives?

Humans all screw up in one way or another. If no one is allowed 2nd chances then were all social criminals for life. If not in something like this then on something else

• Bio changed the title to SZA anti-vax tweets

Archived