Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi’s label is handling the website sales of Normani’s wildside

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Cardi’s label is handling the website sales of Normani’s wildside
edengowon

she really deserves better

i can't get into her music but i really feel i would be able to if she had proper management

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Jill

I'm stupid and I don't understand what's going on :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

weed
Just now, Jill said:

I'm stupid and I don't understand what's going on :poot: 

Normani's label hates her and isn't supporting her career

Runway

At this point is clear any success this song has will be thanks to cardi :billie:

LateToCult

RCA truly doesn’t give a f*** about anyone. Do they even know they’re a music label???

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

RCA really is the worst label a big artist can have. I hope she thrives. 

Agree. If Christina Aguilera had been signed to Jive instead of RCA she would have had a better career and she did have a good one. Jive really understood how to market a pop artist before it closed. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

Cardi told her label. "Y'all better be sure I get my money."

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ProdigyARTPOP

it would explain why RCA is okay with milking Britney’s releases even though she’s not even ok with it, and why they’re so okay with sidelining artists like tinashe, zayn, and Xtina and now Normani 

PussOfYonce

RCA is the devils **** honestly, they hate their own artists and fuel beef for no ****ing reason and in general are just horrible against artists

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

TimisaMonster

Do they not wanna be a successful label???? They neglect so much and just don't support any of their artists...wtf

Why even be signed? Labels are useless...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Anderson123

Imagine a world with Britney, Christina, P!nk and Avril Lavigne all signed to Interscope of Warner. 

Teletubby

can it be part of deal with Cardi B for being on this song?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

COOOK
25 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

can it be part of deal with Cardi B for being on this song?

Probably. Things like these happen whenever the two parts of a collab are from different labels so the point of this thread is- :poot:

It still doesn't take away the fact that her management spends little to no time on her... prove's in the choice of the song to mark her "comeback" (when she hasn't even arrived yet lol)

Archived