celeb

Grimes as judge on Fox’s Alter Ego

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

218833779-356611582531867-52878796399650
ezgif-2-cfd7992c4202.gifezgif-2-d670dfc25b77.gif
source

Fox’s Alter Ego has set its judges. Alanis Morissette, Grimes, Nick Lachey & will.iam are to join the judges table of the new Fox music format with Rocsi Diaz set as host.

The show, which will air after The Masked Singer on the fall schedule, is an avatar singing competition that will see singers become stars performing as their dream reinventions. 

source

ALTER EGO is an all-new original singing competition where lost dreams and second chances are reignited when singers from all walks of life become the stars they’ve always wanted to be. However, these contestants won’t perform as themselves. Rather, they’ll be given the chance to show how they’ve always wanted to be seen, creating their dream avatar ALTER EGO to reinvent themselves and perform like never before. https://www.fox.com/alter-ego/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

flyaway

She's the last singer I'd have expected to see become a judge of a reality show :bear:

The Elon effect I guess

Dr Fudge

Hope the show is a little more ambitious than that. We have so many of these singing competition shows anymore that it’s a pretty saturated niche. Isn’t the masked singer basically performing as an avatar in some capacity? 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

Hope the show is a little more ambitious than that. We have so many of these singing competition shows anymore that it’s a pretty saturated niche. Isn’t the masked singer basically performing as an avatar in some capacity? 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Dr Fudge
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

Ok I’ll admit I didn’t watch the preview before commenting and that’s actually pretty cute 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

BUtterfield 8
7 minutes ago, flyaway said:

She's the last singer I'd have expected to see become a judge of a reality show :bear:

The Elon effect I guess

I mean the show is perfect for grimes I mean it goes with her aesthetic 

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Bio said:

This is dumb. Can’t believe Alanis is envolved.

these music shows pay good money :ohwell:

Elohim

She is kind of the perfect cast for that kind of thing.

Probabbly going to be really stupid show, but she looks damn good!

Chromatography

she looks good but this is very uncharacteristic 

stevana229

I like Grimes but nobody knows who she is... she has no hits and a very small  group of underground, gay fans 

Archived