other

Cardi B reveals why she called out white twinks

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine

What about white otters and white bears and white daddies. She should just say what she means which is white f-words. :coffee: 

10 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

There is this weird mentality surrounding gay men that since we identify with the female struggle against straight men and the patriarchy, that it gives us a free pass to treat those same women like **** and pit them against one another for our own entertainment, because "at least we're not as bad as the straights".

It is a toxic part of gay culture that usually goes unaddressed, and she is absolutely right to call us out on it.

Also thinking women are dolls that should dress up and put makeup on, like it's all women are. I see it a lot. 

Contrapoints
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Also thinking women are dolls that should dress up and put makeup on, like it's all women are. I see it a lot. 

Objectification of women, but make it Gay-Friendly™.

Honestly, we really are no better than the straights when it comes to how we treat women.

Vicixs
25 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

What about white otters and white bears and white daddies. She should just say what she means which is white f-words. :coffee: 

Man, GGD never seizes to amaze me. Is that really all you got out of her posts? The white ghey tends to misrepresent the LGBT community and continuously perpetuates racism, toxic masculinity, etc. What of it?

Religion is a product to sell.

White twinks hate nothing more than white twinks. 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Chlorine
15 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

Man, GGD never seizes to amaze me. Is that really all you got out of her posts? The white ghey tends to misrepresent the LGBT community and continuously perpetuates racism, toxic masculinity, etc. What of it?

I don’t know what you’re talking about. :bear:

Retro Dance Freak

her point is so true. leaving stan twitter was one of the best decisions ive made because it really does thrive on the comparisons of women, and specifically non-white women. its a shame because the people she is addressing wont listen to her, and the reason they wont listen to her is what she is calling them out for. 

weve seen nicki, gaga, taylor and lots of other female celebrities call out their fans for starting drama and bullying frequently over and over again but their fans do not listen because they love to do it even though they know it is wrong. its just sad really, all this extra energy they could be using to create a positive environment for people online or in their own life but instead they turn it into microaggressions, sexism and often outright offensive comments and ideologies. 

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Did she lie? :billie:

1 hour ago, Bio said:

Did she lie?

59 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

Did she lie?

59 minutes ago, Admin said:

Did she lie?

Hivemind tease

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

This is really annoying because it's not just white gays, it's all gays that do this and perpetuate it ad nauseum on twitter. No lies were told, regardless. 

Gaga2645
57 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

There is this weird mentality surrounding gay men that since we identify with the female struggle against straight men and the patriarchy, that it gives us a free pass to treat those same women like **** and pit them against one another for our own entertainment, because "at least we're not as bad as the straights".

It is a toxic part of gay culture that usually goes unaddressed, and she is absolutely right to call us out on it.

I completely agree with you and see what you’re saying! However women’s struggles are still a lot different than gay men’s, and in most cases their struggles are still worse because gay men are still men at the end of the day. 
i hope this isn’t coming across as argumentative/condescending towards you. I just felt compelled to point that out, given than some people may read what you said and take out of it that we share the same struggle women do and run with it.

RenegAde

When did they move from blaming white straight men to blaming white gay men for everything ?.

I agree with her on the  general idea but blaming  a sect for actions that is literally all over stan twitter just because its easier is weird to me 

CautiousLurker

I feel like white twinks has become a scapegoat at this point - I see this behavior from pretty much all young people who are a part of stan culture to some extent... It's nothing new either, but as far as online behavior is concerned, after conservatives, I'd say the youngsters take the cake since nuance is a concept you only seem to be able to start grasping after 20, and even then I have reservations about passing that judgement since... behold, young people are the ones using social media the most :vegas:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

• Teletubby changed the title to Cardi B reveals why called out white twinks
  • Teletubby changed the title to Cardi B reveals why she called out white twinks

Archived