Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power – Official Trailer

js4754394o9823

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I always wonder why slightly smaller artists get all this budget when bigger artists projects are rather simple 

This is amazinggggg. I’m not a Halsey stan like I’m Gaga’s ou Lana’s but her I stan her albums and I can feel this new record will be my favorite :woot:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tayko

Omg i remember when Gaga was putting visuals and budget on her MV i miss those times :( 

Halsey deserve so much more she's my 2nd queen

🇫🇷 My english sucks

Chromatography
14 hours ago, littlepotter said:

This ain't about Gaga, it's about Halsey who's an OG monster so y'all can chill and be happy Gaga has so many successful fans :saladga:

This is absolutely mind blowing from a pop girl who isn't even that well established. I'm hoping this is a Marina like situation for me where I loved their first albums, skip their last album (manic, l+f) but love their 2021 albums :chica:

i would argue that halsey is actually pretty well established in the US at least. graveyard, closer, without me, him and i, and bad at love all have done really well or decent.

littlepotter
24 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i would argue that halsey is actually pretty well established in the US at least. graveyard, closer, without me, him and i, and bad at love all have done really well or decent.

That's true, without me charted in like the top 20 of the whole last decade but i still feel she's not considered one of *the* artists

chaeri pls

Jill
14 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

That's true, without me charted in like the top 20 of the whole last decade but i still feel she's not considered one of *the* artists

I find her similar to Madonna -- an artist that had a couple of hits in the 80s and that many consider a one hit wonder, but that in reality was a real underappreciated star.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Noir

This looks soooooo good, I'm glad she's serving 

Alcina Dimitrescu
On 7/13/2021 at 4:26 PM, kukuryku666 said:

no one said it wasn't a choice

we just understand that she's a human too and got other things to do during a global pandemic

And i am human and i have the right to critic her

On 7/13/2021 at 4:26 PM, Chromatography said:

can y’all just move on already 

No i don't want to

Agunimon
18 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I always wonder why slightly smaller artists get all this budget when bigger artists projects are rather simple 

I don't work in the music industry, but I do work in marketing.

Budgeting is mostly because they are given X amount for it and different artists funnel that money into different things, all taken from the same budget.

Smaller artists don't have massive merch lines to worry about where they have to split costs into multiple types of merch and then mass produce them.

Most only have 2-3 T-shirt designs for an album cycle and a hoodie or two and are much more limited in printing and available for a shorter period of time.

Smaller artists don't have massive marketing campaigns that require funding either. The majority of bigger artists seem to focus more on these things, although there are a massive number of gorgeous visuals from bigger artists that contradict that; they also have way more lucrative budgets to where they can serve both.

js4754394o9823
4 hours ago, Alcina Dimitrescu said:

And i am human and i have the right to critic her

but you didn't

you just said the obvious thing we all know

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Miel

I really liked Manic, and was already anticipating the followup. Did not think she would do this!

I'm really pleasantly surprised- I reckon it might be similar to Florence + the Machine's The Odyssey (which I  adore). Can't help but wish Gaga still delivered things like this!

3 points in and ready for more

holy scheisse

Halsey is actually so good liiike she crept up all these years with bops that I've loved here and there and I realize she's actually sucha solid gal

Archived