Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Halsey for Allure Magazine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

austincola

Halsey really is the moment. 

Solid music, solid visuals. Why people so easily sh*t on her is beyond me. Criminally underrated. 

huttont

She looks beautiful! I’m so happy for her. She seems really happy and still making art. I feel like she drew a lot of inspiration while pregnant 

weed

I always see Millie Bobby Brown in half the photos of Halsey :air: stunning shoot

JazzGa

Wow everyone is wearing that Schiaparelli jewelry these days, truly an it girl item, I give Gag all the credit for wearing it to the inauguration :legend:

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

nightadieu
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I don’t see the Chromatica comparison at all and thought your comment was a joke. Sorry bestie. I gave you the 16k Karma in return so love you pls don’t hate me :hug:

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, nightadieu said:

I don’t see the Chromatica comparison at all and thought your comment was a joke. Sorry bestie. I gave you the 16k Karma in return so love you pls don’t hate me :hug:

Love you too..Idk why but the last pic gives me those vibes especially with the demonia look-a like boots :kiss:

JusKeepBreathin
16 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Chromatica vibes…Stunning :heart:

Sorry sis, this is more closer to Katy Perry CTTR vibes. But it's really neither of them. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

NewUsername

Concept: great!
Execution: I see some things that seem a bit ... off? Off for a -probably- professional photographer

Archived