đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

Aubrey O'Day leaves the U.S. to start a new life

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Chic
7 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Good for her, but the just jump and the net will appear is so tone death. Most people don't have the luxury / income / resources to uproot their life like that.

Your pfp of you having muscle definition is tone deaf to the starving people of the world

7 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Good for her, but the just jump and the net will appear is so tone death. Most people don't have the luxury / income / resources to uproot their life like that.

what are you even talking about?

People need to stop throwing expressions like "tone deaf" for everything and nothing. 

Any people with a bit of money saved can change their life. Sure it will be "harder" if you're barely surviving, but that is not the case of a majority of people in north america. I have heard  and seen plenty of stories of people changing their careers, moving abroad etc, all in the hope of finding a more fulfilling life. Rich or not rich, there is one denominator: you have to go pass your fears of failure or losing some comfort, in order to possibly gain more... In the unknown humans surprisingly find answers and successes. It appears terrifying but then when you jump everything falls into place. 

Agunimon
30 minutes ago, Fish said:

what are you even talking about?

People need to stop throwing expressions like "tone deaf" for everything and nothing. 

Any people with a bit of money saved can change their life. Sure it will be "harder" if you're barely surviving, but that is not the case of a majority of people in north america. I have heard  and seen plenty of stories of people changing their careers, moving abroad etc, all in the hope of finding a more fulfilling life. Rich or not rich, there is one denominator: you have to go pass your fears of failure or losing some comfort, in order to possibly gain more... In the unknown humans surprisingly find answers and successes. It appears terrifying but then when you jump everything falls into place. 

okay. except it’s not a message about anything other than moving out of the country. If it was a general post about following your dreams, then I would definitely agree. At a time when people are still unemployed following massive layouts? You don’t think that’s tone deaf? Lol

But this is also a time where the desire for people to want to move out of America is still pretty high. Ever since Trump went into office, even with Biden as president it’s still talked about pretty commonly.

The median of US salary says 35k. If you think that’s enough for someone to move out of the country you are mistaken. 

I am not gonna argue any further about it. You will for sure disagree with my opinion. Totally fine. 

14 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

okay. except it’s not a message about anything other than moving out of the country. If it was a general post about following your dreams, then I would definitely agree. At a time when people are still unemployed following massive layouts? You don’t think that’s tone deaf? Lol

But this is also a time where the desire for people to want to move out of America is still pretty high. Ever since Trump went into office, even with Biden as president it’s still talked about pretty commonly.

The median of US salary says 35k. If you think that’s enough for someone to move out of the country you are mistaken. 

I am not gonna argue any further about it. You will for sure disagree with my opinion. Totally fine. 

the unemployment rate is at 6%. What is your threshold % for posts like that not to be tone deaf? 

Also what is the average US salary threshold for it not to be tone deaf?

I think you may be right that wealth distribution is very poor in the US, but this Aubrey post has nothing to do with that. But it's fine, I don't expect you to admit it. 

Wolf Boy
8 hours ago, Agunimon said:

It’s not her problem some people don’t have money. Stop being bitter.

Archived