❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Aubrey O'Day leaves the U.S. to start a new life

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The former Danity Kane star Aubrey O'Day is leaving the United States and heading "out of this world."

On Saturday, the 37-year-old singer shared a lengthy post — which she said is out of her norm — about beginning her latest adventure as she leaves the country to start a new chapter of living abroad. She sold her place in America and just boarded her flight to a new life.

She ended her post by sharing a message to anyone who could relate to her experience, urging them to "JUST JUMP AND THE NET WILL APPEAR"

E59Xg5JX0AAEbKl?format=jpg&name=large

On Monday, Aubrey shared snaps on her Instagram Story of her plane ride, telling her followers that she has been traveling for the past two days. She hinted at visiting Dubai on her Twitter.
f71807655923084ca5efdac082f735dd
source

i ❤️

BlingNotTheMusic

More power to her, this country is going to sh*t. Vagabond life is the way to go :bye:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Agunimon

Good for her, but the just jump and the net will appear is so tone death. Most people don't have the luxury / income / resources to uproot their life like that.

COOOK
24 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Most people don't have the luxury / income / resources to uproot their life like that.

Not even her, wyta

Pennywise
56 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Good for her, but the just jump and the net will appear is so tone death. Most people don't have the luxury / income / resources to uproot their life like that.

If I "just jumped", I'd probably die in a few months :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

BUtterfield 8
57 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I don’t think Aubrey is rich tho

she probably just saved her money for this move 

Agunimon
5 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I don’t think Aubrey is rich tho

she probably just saved her money for this move 

Sure. She has a net worth of 4 million. Not rich but still a significant amount of money in a lucrative field that she settled in. The majority of people will not make that in their lifetime or make the connections she likely has. We can all save our money, but it’s a very different thing to go to another country. 

Jill
6 hours ago, Teletubby said:

JUST JUMP AND THE NET WILL APPEAR

Don't do this, actually :poot: Specially in a literal sense

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Jill
5 hours ago, Pennywise said:

If I "just jumped", I'd probably die in a few months :air:

Well we're all already kind of dying as is so :vegas: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

BUtterfield 8
4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Sure. She has a net worth of 4 million. Not rich but still a significant amount of money in a lucrative field that she settled in. The majority of people will not make that in their lifetime or make the connections she likely has. We can all save our money, but it’s a very different thing to go to another country. 

Caleb Net worths online are highly over estimated 

7 hours ago, Teletubby said:

The former Danity Kane star Aubrey O'Day is leaving the United States and heading "out of this world."

giphy.gif

JusKeepBreathin

I hope she finds happiness.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived