Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The #Hot100 top 10 (chart dated July 17, 2021)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo

Finaly taste is poppping out, Levitating and KMM replacing B*ebs and M*rs :enigma:

River

so there isn't new music I see, same songs as usual replacing places :laughga:

The chart is not exciting right now

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

littlepotter
41 minutes ago, NNES said:

Wow, I know 8 out of 10 songs :omg:

Omg same and I've heard of the other two :udidnt: are the charts reliable again?

chaeri pls

SlipAway
44 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Wow I can't believe Sheeran is underperforming like this. :wtfga:

5-6

UnDerPeRForMiNg

StarstruckIllusion

0 rap songs 🥰😋😋😋 Pray for straight men during this difficult time yall :pray::fatcat:

Wet Fire
8 hours ago, SlipAway said:

5-6

UnDerPeRForMiNg

It is underperforming as a lead single. Divide ers has 2/3 no 1 singles which broke streaming records. Learn to see the difference between underperforming and flopping. I never said Bad Habits is flopping :triggered: 

SlipAway
3 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

It is underperforming as a lead single. Divide ers has 2/3 no 1 singles which broke streaming records. Learn to see the difference between underperforming and flopping. I never said Bad Habits is flopping :triggered: 

Divide was 4 years ago and he’s been here for more than a DECADE. You can’t be serious expecting him breaking records every single time. He’s doing FINE. 

So much for schooling someone, pff. 

Wet Fire
3 hours ago, SlipAway said:

Divide was 4 years ago and he’s been here for more than a DECADE. You can’t be serious expecting him breaking records every single time. He’s doing FINE. 

So much for schooling someone, pff. 

Are you serious lol? No one's saying he's not doing fine. Stop assuming the worst when anyone says anything. No need to be offended when someone is said to be underperforming. All artists underperform after a point. I was considering his performance in comparison to Drake and Justin whom the straights also eat up.

Archived