:

:

:

other

Harry and Meghan awarded for limiting family to two children

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Harry and Meghan have been awarded for limiting their family to 2 children by UK charity Population Matters.

The charity said they were giving the couple the award after making the "enlightened decision" to have a smaller family and acting as "role models for others".
The charity sees population growth as a major contributor to environmental degradation, climate change, resource depletion and,  biodiversity loss.

Population Matters spokesman said:
"In choosing and publicly declaring their intention to limit their family to two, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are helping to ensure a better future for their children and providing a role model for other families.
Having a smaller family reduces our impact on the Earth, and provides a better chance for all our children, their children and future generations to flourish on a healthy planet. We commend the Duke and Duchess for taking this enlightened decision, and for affirming that a smaller family is also a happy family."

Harry and Meghan  will receive £500 to donate to a charity of their choice, along with 9 other recipients honoured in the run-up to the UN's World Population Day on Sunday.

source source source 

Contrapoints

Well then Population Matters must’ve basically creamed their pants when China first implemented their one child policy

Lilmonzter

Well the charity got themselves in the news.

Good for them.

Sing C'est la vie 

Jill

Well, I'm assuming this charity also rewards more unknown families if they decide to not have many kids. It's a noble idea to try and reduce world population.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Oriane

What :air:

And if one day they have more children, will they have the award taken back or something?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

CautiousLurker

Unless something goes horribly wrong, I will never have kids... I'd like my award now pls :huntyga:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

judaspriest
23 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Unless something goes horribly wrong, I will never have kids... I'd like my award now pls :huntyga:

Here, I've got a spare lmao

CautiousLurker
17 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

Here, I've got a spare lmao

Spare kid or spare award? In either case, I'll just take the money thnx :huntyga:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

judaspriest
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Spare kid or spare award? In either case, I'll just take the money thnx :huntyga:

Spare lmao reaction, Im afraid Ive got the same lack of want to have kids and awards

Archived