:

:

:

other

Billie Eilish faces backlash after sharing fav cartoon character

Teletubby

Featured Posts

C1trus

Imagine people dragging you for the actions you did when you were significantly YOUNGER. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NCgaga

Man, they are really out here reaching to cancel Billie. Billie has stood up and been a huge ally for the BLM movement and they wanna concentrate on this? And of course some mindless fans will go along with it. 

ShayCristoforo

What is up with that fake accent Dorit 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Cookie Tookie

Another day of people hating on Billie for no absolute reason other than boredom and misery

Arcadia
2 hours ago, Frybean said:

I was reading comments, don't really understand this part. Can someone explain it?

Once again the Twitter keyboard warriors cult trying to dictate what people have to find funny and not find funny. I’m sure 9yo white kids didn’t know that they “shouldn’t” find it funny when it was in their cartoon channel, so can’t understand the thinking of this bitch

"its content isn’t aimed at a non black person so even the little jokes and stuff shouldn’t be funny to them at all."

Sorry, but that's just nuts.

Bolkins

It seems like whenever she drops something she then gets dragged for something else, does seem like a lil smear campaign is afoot. It’s important to keep in mind shes a young idiot in most these videos.

Not the bore worms!

SlipAway

It’s actually REALLY stupid. I love Billie and I don’t think she’s racist. When you grow up in a mixed community, you gotta pick up some lingo. A lot of white kids in my elementary/middle school were talking like that and it’s fine. 
Black twitter be overblowning things sometimes 

LaLuna

So lemme get this straight, white people are not allowed to watch anything about the Black community? Well then, excuse me while I throw away my DVD of Coming to America, one of my favorite movies from my childhood. Obviously I've been racist since I was a little kid because I laughed at the jokes Black people made about other Black people :yennefer:

littlepotter

My life is so much better now that I'm off twitter 

chaeri pls

Lady Adga

Watch every step you take, because now everything makes you racist (in America), you are even considered racist if you are not a Beyoncé fan :smh:

Archived