🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

society

California Gov. asks people to voluntarily cut water use by 15%

Featured Posts

Chic

I really feel like this statistic should be followed up with some examples of how much water that is.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
bionic

Republicans be like: "I'm going to use 15% MORE. Checkmate liberals!"

buy bionic
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1
River

The rich of Malibu be like: my pool and jacuzzi :fatcat: I didn't sell million of albums just to use less 15% of water plz governa:neyde:

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1
Daenerys

They cut the power because the grid can’t handle the heat wave so all we CAN do is try and cool off in as many ways as we can, which includes water balloon fights outside or setting up the slip n slide games. What else are we gonna do? Sit in our homes during peak heat with literally no ac to keep us cool? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
Stupid Oreo

Stream ROM 15% less

FATHER, SON AND HOUSE OF COOCHIE
  • LMAO 7
PartySick
44 minutes ago, Chic said:

I really feel like this statistic should be followed up with some examples of how much water that is.

It's probably pretty easy to calculate using time or individual usage rather than gallons.

People could easily accomplish this by taking five minutes out of their shower time or simply turning the water off to lather themselves up and then quickly rinsing off after :music:

D.O.A.
  • Thanks 1
Angelina Stefania

ARTPOP G.U.Y. era all over again. California was in a drought, Gaga filled the pool at Hearst Castle for the video and filmed a conserve water PSA as well. The time is nigh for ACT II! 

• Thanks 1
LateToCult
19 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

Yeah ok lol good luck with this solution, California :rip:

40 million people cutting back on some of their water usage will go a long way. They can’t magically conjure up more of it.

Quentin

I know a place
Where the grass is really greener
Warm, wet n' wild
There must be something in the water

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • LMAO 2
Fan Favorite
Posted (edited)

California needs to start reforming their water utility business model. While they ask Californians to conserve water, their water bills keep increasing. That will cause political problems for Democrats if it keeps escalating. Either you invest in more efficient desalination or invest in upgrading and improving the infrastructure that exists. And work it within your budgets... stop pushing it onto the consumers. 

Meanwhile you have MAGA idiots posting billboards all across highway 99 blaming the water shortage on the lack of dams of all things :yennefer:

Edited by Fan Favorite
KORG
1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

They cut the power because the grid can’t handle the heat wave so all we CAN do is try and cool off in as many ways as we can, which includes water balloon fights outside or setting up the slip n slide games. What else are we gonna do? Sit in our homes during peak heat with literally no ac to keep us cool? 

Yes. 

BillieGOAT
4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

40 million people cutting back on some of their water usage will go a long way. They can’t magically conjure up more of it.

That’s a really poor short term solution to a huge, long-term infrastructure problem in california. Asking Joe and Nancy from 54th street to only flush the toilet once a day isn’t going to fix that.

TimisaMonster

How would I even measure that in my day to day life? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!