Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Harry & Meghan: 'Escaping ThePalace' trailers

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Ziggy
5 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Have you watched Lifetime's 'Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance' or  'Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal' ?

Omg I didn’t know these existed. Thank you :kiss:

BlingNotTheMusic

Idk bout y'all but I'm definitely watching :vegas:

• 4 weeks later...
Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Teletubby changed the title to Harry & Meghan: 'Escaping ThePalace' trailers
Siena

I’m not even gonna watching the trailer but I know this is going to be bad and I already have 2nd hand embarrassment 

Pennywise
On 7/8/2021 at 5:07 PM, Teletubby said:

Have you watched Lifetime's 'Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance' or  'Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal' ?

Now I know what I will do as an evening activity tomorrow :ladyhaha:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• 4 weeks later...
Teletubby

premiere on Monday 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

new one, so dramatic:enigma:

22 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

new one, so dramatic:enigma:

Oh no Harry, Ive stalked you everywhere in England, wore your mom's perfume, and pretended to like charity work to prepare for this, but i do not want you to leave the firm :( 

We have to, this firm is the MAFIA! MAFIA! Psychos!!! I had to deal with a palace, with the most precious jewels, yacht parties and meeting celebrities and important iconic leaders of the world. I AM DONE! Stop the mafia, Im tired of being privileged! It's so hard Meghan it's so hard

Fine let's do it, but I want to have my Diana moment and get an Oprah interview or something, and wear black eyeliner and a black outfit cause it just was a such a look and cultural reset

Okay, Ill do it, im ready for anything to leave this mafia

Teletubby

Lifetime has Royal Movie Marathon today

Archived