🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

society

Chaos in Haiti as President Assassinated, First Lady Injured

Featured Posts

JRCF29

The country of Haiti is in chaos Wednesday, as an overnight attack on President Jovenel Moise and his wife, Martine, left the former dead and the latter hospitalized with serious injuries. 

The shocking assassination has rocked the country and world, with U.S. President Joe Biden expressing his condolences and Spain's Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez referring to the event as one of "terrible trauma" for Haiti's people. 

No news outlet has been able to identify the attackers, and information about the ordeal is limited. 

Moise took office in 2017, and the 53-year-old was a lightning rod for controversy during his brief tenure, particularly throughout the COVID-19 pandemic

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Shook 6
  • Sad 1
bionic
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

No news outlet has been able to identify the attackers, and information about the ordeal is limited

This is the most troubling part of the events. Its suspicious

buy bionic
JRCF29
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

This is the most troubling part of the events. Its suspicious

Honestly, could have been anyone at this point. The political climate in Haiti is far from stable, nor is the press there known for having a lot of freedom... will likely be a while before we get actual answers

Don't Call Me Gaga
alsemanche
24 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

"terrible trauma" for Haiti's people. 

Not sure about that. From what I know, he was largely hated and people really wanted him out of the presidency (which had turned into a dictatorship from what I understand) and thrown in jail. 

Finding the people who were involved in the murder is gonna be pretty impossible tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
INNA
11 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Not sure about that. From what I know, he was largely hated and people really wanted him out of the presidency (which had turned into a dictatorship from what I understand) and thrown in jail. 

Finding the people who were involved in the murder is gonna be pretty impossible tbh

Snitches get stitches much worse than what the Govt will do :vegas:

All around the world, don’t forget… Sky is limit…