Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Your favourite Japanese RPG games

RudraCNG

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge
On 7/6/2021 at 2:30 PM, COOOK said:

1537904160_384614_1541686937_sumario_normal.jpg

Love the aesthetics and graphics, although the hard level and slow dynamic in the battles with cards made it frustrating for me to ever want to complete this game...

5112KAYK6AL._SY445_.jpg

A long game with a beautiful story and soundtrack. I enjoyed it but I also haven't completed it. I got stuck for a long time at some boss battle near the end of the game.

Every Pokémon I ever owned, I enjoyed them a lot. These are:

81rcAdryhEL._SX342_.jpg 81t5-FAbDCL._SL1482_.jpg 61VMTJF0EDL._SX342_.jpg 61VSZVD8X5L._SX342_.jpg

61RDD36KWPL.jpg 61XjZ8DvaFL._SX466_.jpg51oEpmg-6ZL._SX385_.jpg 045496392512_l.jpg

Edit: Oh, and-

61Q05FCGB9L.jpg

Also got stuck at a boss battle very far into the game, so I stopped. Man, I just realized I'm not fit for RPG games lol

@COOOK but why do you have impeccable taste :bradley:?! I LOVED Tales of Symphonia so much as a kid. I know I’m a million years late, but I just ordered Tales of Vesperia for the Switch today and I’m incredibly excited to dive back into the Tales series. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

melodichard

I am currently playing through Grandia on the Switch and enjoying it! First time playing again for many years. I also recently played Ni No Kuni and loved it. It’d hard to say what my favorite RPG of all time would be, but I am a big fan of  the Final Fantasy series. 

edit: saw someone mention Suikoden - Suikoden II is definitely up there for me. I wish they would do a remake for the Switch! 

ItsCaseyPaul

Final Fantasy VII, VIII IX and (currently taking ALL of my time) XIV.

Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Vesperia.

Secret of Mana.

Legend of Dragoon.

Just to name a few 😍

Born This Way

Ok so I've never actually played a JRPG :billie: I'm a flop :bradley: But I have watched people play them on Twitch and Youtube and my favorite was Persona 3. The guy I watched play it started and stopped twice before he actually played all the way through so from like 2010-2013 I watched this guy play it. It's just beautiful and I didn't really get into the stories and characters for P4 and P5 like I did with watching P3.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

RudraCNG
17 hours ago, River said:

Pokemon I guess :laughga:

I'm not really playing RPGs

but I played Kingdom Hearts but idk if we can consider it Japanese

Yes, it is! Even though Disney owns the IP, the game is 100% Japanese

Really amazing choices, guys! :heart:

River
6 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Yes, it is! Even though Disney owns the IP, the game is 100% Japanese

Really amazing choices, guys! :heart:

I played the whole collection for the first time this August, took me like 4-5 months to finish every single games.

I played them every day, it was such an amazing journey!

The 3rd was good but not so good (?) like felt rushed, but I loved so many closures.. last dlc boss battle... omg.. OMG!!!:grr:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived