❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
music news

The BB Hot100 top 10 (chart dated July 10, 2021)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Butter : 153,600 (downloads, cassette and vinyl combined)
Sales for "Butter" in its sixth week reflect availability for its original and instrumental versions released May 21; a "Hotter" remix released May 28; "Cooler" and "Sweeter" remixes released June 4; an "alternate single cover" digital single released June 24 in the group's webstore, with all discounted to 69 cents throughout their availability; and two other versions on sale via BTS' U.S. webstore (a 7-inch vinyl single, for $7.98, and a cassette single, for $6.98) which count for the first time on this week's charts

i ❤️

Mirrion Rizzons

once the remixes and bundles stop, butter will slide down the charts 

Teletubby
Just now, Mirrion Rizzons said:

once the remixes and bundles stop, butter will slide down the charts 

BTS is releasing new song on Friday, their fans will spend most of the money on this new one so Butter will slide down in 2 weeks. 

i ❤️

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

BTS is releasing new song on Friday, their fans will spend most of the money on this new one so Butter will slide down in 2 weeks. 

is it an English speaking song or Korean? I feel like their English ones are guaranteed #1

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

is it an English speaking song or Korean? I feel like their English ones are guaranteed #1

English - Permission to Dance (co-wrote by Ed Sheeran).
Thay are already selling 2 versions (original and instrumental) in their store for $0.69

i ❤️

Luna Lovegood

must be great to be a BTS fan right now they’re literally in their prime omgg 

luna’s advocate

Mirrion Rizzons
4 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

English - Permission to Dance (co-wrote by Ed Sheeran).
Thay are already selling 2 versions (original and instrumental) in their store for $0.69

ConnorFilm

I have a love/hate relationship with BTS and their fans. On one hand, you really have to admire and respect their dedication. They are spending $$$ on their fav like nobody's business. On the other hand, they are literally manipulating the charts and the SEVERAL remixes and instrumentals available for purchase is not an accurate representation of what is the most popular song in the U.S. right now. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

SEANGT

good chart for pop music. It's been a while since I've seen almost ...or maybe the entire thing be dancey pop songs. 

edengowon

i really hate butter. the new song sounds just as bad. i miss when bts would change up their sound every few months, but now they're sticking with this stale, over-autotuned faux-retro trend for a whole year because they know it'll get them sales. it's disappointing, i thought they had a little more substance than that, but i guess not.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Runway
1 hour ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

Sales for "Butter" in its sixth week reflect availability for its original and instrumental versions released May 21; a "Hotter" remix released May 28; "Cooler" and "Sweeter" remixes released June 4; an "alternate single cover" digital single released June 24 in the group's webstore, with all discounted to 69 cents throughout their availability; and two other versions on sale via BTS' U.S. webstore (a 7-inch vinyl single, for $7.98, and a cassette single, for $6.98) which count for the first time on this week's charts

The SCAM of it all. :lmao:

BUtterfield 8
12 minutes ago, Runway said:

The SCAM of it all. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

Y’all act as if BTS is the only artist that does this 

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Y’all act as if BTS is the only artist that does this 

it is like 32 copies per person, other artists don't have so many versions of one song 

i ❤️

BUtterfield 8
7 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

it is like 32 copies per person, other artists don't have so many versions of one song 

Well it’s not illegal 

Archived