💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Azealia Banks unveils the official cover of “F**k Him All Night”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Yall tiring. If you like the music LISTEN TO IT! You dont have to like the artist all the damn time and worship them like Gods. If ur excited about new music, just do it and stop being so complicated with ur life 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

this community calls everything under the sun racism. its quite scary. either you're racist for excusing her because she's a poc with a mental illness and you don't understand the struggles people of color deal with or you're racist because you're not disregarding her past actions. because obviously race is the key factor in everyone's minds on both sides?

you guys should speak to people of color and consult them about what they consider racism is instead of using white guilt. recognize the privilege you have without the cringy shaming of the fact that you have it. that's all people ask for.

What the person meant in my opinion is that they are suspicious that extreme "wokes" just give a pass to people who are poc, in LGBT community or any "minority", anyone whos not white & male, because it's very popular to be against them. Everyone is very pro- anyone whos different, if Azealia was a skinny straight white male called Brendon, the person means that they probably wouldve been criticized like Ed Sheeran on this forum and the posts couldve possibly been full of "Ewww", "When is he gonna disappear out of this earth??"

JustTea
1 hour ago, Gaga2645 said:

Tell me you’re racist without telling me you’re racist :ladyhaha: 

Tell me you're wrong without telling me you're wrong :dom:

Stop defending her because of her skin colour. Imagine if she was white, she'd be cancelled long ago... Equality where?

Archived