💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie-Lynn Spears allegedly sells fake stories about Britney to the media

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

This is according to a celebrity make-up artist called Maxi, they are very good friends with Britney's bf Sam.

UPDATE: stories now deleted.

E5jNbV6WYAMJ_7i?format=jpg&name=large

E5jNbV6WYAAHuWe?format=jpg&name=large

E5jQXJHXIAQ6In4?format=jpg&name=large

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I feel so bad for Britney, to have you whole family turn on you for money. 

I hope she gets full support from her partner/friends.

Shipper

We can blame the whole family for being accomplices but don't forget that the dad is the most disgusting one as he is the one gaslighting and manipulating people around Britney to be against her.

We can spread the blame but don't forget who the main culprit is as he could be doing damage control by dragging the whole Spears family down with him as a tactic to spread the blame and lessen his crime. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Agunimon
36 minutes ago, Shipper said:

We can blame the whole family for being accomplices but don't forget that the dad is the most disgusting one as he is the one gaslighting and manipulating people around Britney to be against her.

We can spread the blame but don't forget who the main culprit is as he could be doing damage control by dragging the whole Spears family down with him as a tactic to spread the blame and lessen his crime. 

nobody is forgetting that. we are all fully aware. nobody here is even alluding to lessen his crime.

willing accomplices are still rampant in this case, however. cutting it down to him gaslighting people alone is not the case when money is clearly a motivational factor for a lot of those involved. these are bribes, not gaslighting. 

these people should all be held responsible regardless. it's why accomplices are also charged in criminal cases.

RainingOnMe
4 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

And how are we supposed to believe this person.😒

I feel you on this. But at the same time it makes everything make sense. :(

Let's wait for the forensic accounting on the 13 years of theft be conducted + made public and then see what else they've been doing to her behind closed doors.

Sneaky Oliver

I’d have hired a hitman at this point if I was Britney :dom: jk 

Spoiler

Or maybe I ain’t kidding at all :dom:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sinfullota

Her biopic movie is gonna sweep the Oscars!

Never knew the emotion 'hate' would ever grow so fast in me as it has these past 2 weeks. That family belongs in a lifelong jail followed by the deepest pit of hell!

Archived