๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

other

Zach Campbell Reviews Planet Her

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

ย 

:oprah:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Pennywise

Is he constantly yelling in this one tooย :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Agunimon

I watched this video earlier and to me he seemed mostly bitter about her not showing up to do a video with him, but still tried to maintain some sense of "well she could change her mind, so I should still have an in by saying ... (x)" Criticizing her visuals after criticizing the fact that when You Right exists, but also criticizing that because there was no choreo and it being like a movie?? ... and then going on about the lack of visuals?? The hypocrisy. Spending so much time criticizing things about the promo of it... I thought the review would be about the actual album; not what her team did, not what award shows are having her perform, going on about deluxe albums being a moment and how it was released a week earlier (when deluxe albums for the longest time were always released at the exact same time as the standard)ย etc.ย 

Archived