Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

Supposed Chromatica Ball costumes

Suspiria

Featured Posts

Suspiria

I've seen these on Twitter, no real confirmation though, so take it with a GIANT grain of salt. But they do seem very similar to her Enigma and VMA performance outfits, so I do think it's believable.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

They're kinda lame tbh 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

BlondeKingOfGGD

Absolutely not true! This is a designer I use for drag and that outfit was made for a queen haha ❤️

S0436

Better than the enigma costumes :billie: (except the just dance opening shiny catsuit)

Suspiria

The spiky/dripping latex one seems unrealistic IMO, too fragile and potentially dangerous.

The other ones unfortunately seem very believable to me. They're so plain, simple and cheap looking which is kinda what Gaga's been doing for the past few years. I would not be surprised at all if Gaga did end up wearing these.

CautiousLurker

Actually those are my dom fetish attire, idk how the pictures got out honestly :huntyga:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

RAMROD

They will look good when she wears it.

But is it only pink and green for her tour costume? I would think there would be more colour varities.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley

I will believe it when I see Gaga wearing it. Sometimes these rumours can be damaging to an artist's reputation because they're not exactly evaluated by the artists themselves in terms of standards and tastes. I'm not saying these are terrible, but we have no confirmation that Gaga will say 'yes' to them.

Archived