šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Melanie Martinez's original K-12 photoshoot got LEAKED

Hebi

Featured Posts

Putang Ina Mo

I don't understand why Mel has a lot of unused or scrapped materials from her albums. She has TONS of unreleased stuff from Crybaby and she didn't use this shoot for K-12 ā€“ instead she used some pictures for K-12 that looks intentionallyĀ old or vintage like thisĀ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUN-2Bn2cxSIPtg1uPrGoimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhEtJbaZ2SojaiDHM4gCBimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSec0cR3rS0dR18-3mbq6O

Ā 

Also, I heard somewhere that her original idea for her second album was about Crybaby's life outside her home. I think the original title was Bluffington or something.

my username says it all šŸ‡µšŸ‡­

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
1 hour ago, Tangina said:

I don't understand why Mel has a lot of unused or scrapped materials from her albums. She has TONS of unreleased stuff from Crybaby and she didn't use this shoot for K-12 ā€“ instead she used some pictures for K-12 that looks intentionallyĀ old or vintage like thisĀ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUN-2Bn2cxSIPtg1uPrGoimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhEtJbaZ2SojaiDHM4gCBimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSec0cR3rS0dR18-3mbq6O

Ā 

Also, I heard somewhere that her original idea for her second album was about Crybaby's life outside her home. I think the original title was Bluffington or something.

She said in a few interviews that the next album was 'Crybaby stepping outside her home and family life' and that 'it will be set in another place in the town she lives in, a place that we've all been to and can relate with'.

I actually met her back in 2016 and guessed from those bits of infoĀ that the album was 'schoolyard' themed, and she confirmed it to me (which was cute because she got all excited and whispered in my ear not to tell anyone lol).Ā 

The Bluffington thing was a total rumour people made up. It's the name of the town in the cartoon Doug. There's no way she was going to just rip off that name, and legally wouldn't be allowed to anyway :shrug:Ā 

Rumours tend to spread really fast when there's a quiet period between albums... We know this well :laughga:Ā 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

littlepotter
9 hours ago, Pharamon said:

yes :vegas: on ig

WAAAAITTTTT A SECOND YOU WERE SKRILL THIS WHOLE TIME :nooo:

chaeri pls

Born This Way
14 hours ago, littlepotter said:

The way i still havent listened :deadbanana:

SameĀ :selena:Ā I should give ha a go.

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

Pharamon
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

WAAAAITTTTT A SECOND YOU WERE SKRILL THIS WHOLE TIME :nooo:

Lmao yeah, but I changed my nickname cause of privacy reasons and some weird incidents but i have a different name on IG though henny

AURAOFSHEISSE

Recess is my favorite, I like the official ones better tho

ā€œHands on your knees, Iā€™m Angelina Jolieā€

artdoll
13 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Shame the album is terribleĀ 

Ā 

ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ā˜ ļ¾Ÿļ½”

Archived