Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Grimes defends Elon in the comment section of random TikToker

Teletubby

Featured Posts

GagaSine
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Cute but stopping production on Tesla cars will not even dent demand on Lithium. 

Also a Tesla improves society by way of less fossil fuel consumption. How do cell phones help society? Use smoke signals. 

Idk take a few minutes to think about it and let us know the answer. If you really think that's a reasonable question then I have no words. I would gladly eradicate cellphones but that just isn't going to happen. So why not try to improve the ethics & sustainability of their manufacturing? But no you're right we should just shut up and be good little thoughtless consumers.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leoooo

Grimes just ended child slavery, your fave could never.

my Grimeys where u attttttt

You think ur rich but you aint got no bit. One million people robbed #thatsmyshit

Chromatography

the lengths people will go to in order to defend a billionaire is...interesting. :billie:

Nathaniel Arven

I don't know if it's up to them or to us to change things. 

May i suggest to anyone to ditch smart phones for a regular solid cellphone. It's more sustainable for the planet, and for your relationship with the external world, so the reward is kinda priceless. Internet is only interesting at home actually. 

Not saying it's not up to 'em to use their power wisely and not abuse it but let's not count on those people that much. 

Pharamon
1 hour ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

she mentioned on discord she lives in rural Texas, so she is probably very bored 
popf.jpg

why am i laughing at these lmao

GagaSine
3 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

why am i laughing at these lmao

Her video about her diet was truly nightmarish... I'm sure there's plenty of vegetarian food in Texas but all she eats is butter and spaghetti :bradley:

Pharamon
2 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Her video about her diet was truly nightmarish... I'm sure there's plenty of vegetarian food in Texas but all she eats is butter and spaghetti :bradley:

she really wants her hair to fall out again ._. 

Chromatography
13 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

i thought that changed during her pregnancy? i *think* she changed her diet at least 

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, GagaSine said:

Idk take a few minutes to think about it and let us know the answer. If you really think that's a reasonable question then I have no words. I would gladly eradicate cellphones but that just isn't going to happen. So why not try to improve the ethics & sustainability of their manufacturing? But no you're right we should just shut up and be good little thoughtless consumers.

This is beyond silly. Tesla purchases lithium. 

I have NOT mentioned anything about ethics sustainability and manufacturing. When it comes to Tesla or any other purchaser of lithium because they don't mine lithium. But if you want to go after that. Go after the producers of lithium. 

But most people are going after Tesla here and they do NOT produce lithium. Right now most car manufacturers are going to go full electric within ten to 15 years. 

Also people act like Tesla sells millions of cars. They don't. 

Meanwhile Toyota has sold over 15 million hybrid Prius with lithiums batteries since it's beginning. But people love to hate Elon. It's the "I'm cool, get as many likes on my ridiculous post," thing to do. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Runway

Id defend elon too if that means im getting even 1% of his money

A27-C2108-17-EA-4-CEF-8629-A9838-C98-E48

PartySick
2 hours ago, RainingOnMe said:

I'm genuinely confused? I, a very liberal and poor Democrat, do not support the 1% in any way shape or form. But I, also do not randomly accuse wealthy people of violent crimes if there is no proof whatsoever :emma:

Some of you don't live in the real world and it really shows... :sweat:

I don't think anyone's saying Elon's taken a baseball bat to a starving child's head or anything, just that nobody becomes a billionaire without stepping on and abusing other people.

2 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

It's not entirely baseless. Tesla has gotten materials for their batteries from mines in the Congo which have been known for their human rights violations including child labor. I doubt the companies involved don't know where they are getting their materials from.

Imagine a world where these billionaires settle for the "multi millionaire" title and ditch the outsourced slave labor to hire people here and pay them livable wages.

It's asking for too much, I suppose :yennefer:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

PartySick
3 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

FYI every cellphone and laptop in the world used lithium. 

You guys should start posting comments via smoke signals if you don't want to be involved in child slavery because you are very much adding to it. 

It's not like the average consumer has much say in that. Unless you can organize literally every human in the Western world to boycott everything that makes up their day to day lives...which is a bit unreasonable :deadbanana:

However, corporation owners, billionaires, etc could decide to switch things up themselves. They'd lose a fraction of their fortunes though and they're not willing to do that.

I'd say the blame for the current state of things lies completely on the greed of billionaires, not on the backs of those of us who are just trying to pay our bills.

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

JazzGa
3 hours ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

she mentioned on discord she lives in rural Texas, so she is probably very bored 
popf.jpg

That is so ridiculoius... :saladga: Dude... hire a private chef

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Helxig

Still doesn't change the fact that lithium mining is terrible in so many ways

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived