šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Critically acclaimed movies that you despise?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

E.T. was like my childhood :bradley:

We had to watch a movie called Breathless for my film class and I think itā€™s considered to be one of the best films ever, but I hated it.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

ProfessionalClown

Avatar. I watched it maybe 5 times because I tried forcing myself to like it considering literally 99% of the world does. I just cannot like it. I love sci-Fi and the idea but the execution is just not something I enjoy.Ā 

StuckInMyMind

A Star Is Born

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

just kidding but I had to troll. Donā€™t come for me yallĀ 

Hebi

"HER"! I hated every second ofĀ that movie... but everyone seems to love it for some reasonĀ :shrug:

jacs vs looser

The Prestige.

Nothing to do with the quality of the movie itself, it's just that I absolutely hate how everything unfolded for Hugh Jackman's character.Ā 

Ashley

Frozen. I didnā€™t get the hype, I thought the plot was very weak/boring. And I really donā€™t like Idina Menzelā€™s voice.

James Gibson

The Favourite

Jesus christ what a pointless and cold movie and people act like its a big statement.

SlipAway

I hate pretty much every old movie out there. Citizen Kane is so incredibly boringĀ 

Chlorine Sevigny

Boyhood

I truly despised that movie I could not believe the positive reviews it got. Absolutely terrible film. Only saving graces were Patricia Arquette and Ethan Hawkeā€™s performances.Ā 

badfaith

I don't even know if these are critically acclaimed (they certainly are a gp favorite) but I despise all Nicholas Sparks movies. I just never saw the charm everyone saw.

LaLuna
8 minutes ago, badfaith said:

I don't even know if these are critically acclaimed (they certainly are a gp favorite) but I despise all Nicholas Sparks movies. I just never saw the charm everyone saw.

Don't think they're critically acclaimed, they're like glorified Hallmark moviesĀ :ladyhaha:

I love The Notebook though. Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling had amazing chemistry.

Ā 

Chromatography

not necessarily universal critical acclaim, but itā€™s hard nowadays for horror movies to be considered good by critic standards.

i hate the conjuring. i think the story is boring and the characters are dull. i remember reading a critic saying it was the ā€œgold standardā€ for modern horror and i was disgusted.Ā 

Archived