💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

BTS Butter #1 for a sixth week in a row

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

BTS Butter #1 for a sixth week in a row with sales of over 100k.

Where are BTS stans buying it because it's not iTunes?

Butter is #39 on iTunes right now. 

I made this thread because I didn't want to derail the Doja thread. Sorry 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill

The BTS Store. There's no way Butter is this popular. 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Jose P
Just now, Jill said:

It’s literally the least streamed song on the top 10, at least last time I checked :toofunny:

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Jill said:

The fact that Billboard literally stole Dua's number 1 but won't look into this is savage. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Jill
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The fact that Billboard literally stole Dua's number 1 but won't look into this is savage. 

I mean, can they do anything about it? The raw data shows Butter is the most popular song right now. But that's due to the fact fans are congregating from all around the world to buy copies in the US. Billboard can't stop this, can it? They can't control Twitter or anything like that.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

weed

It’s insane lol chart manipulation but by the fans.

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

I mean, can they do anything about it?

they can ban counting multiple versions of one song :ohwell:

i ❤️

Tayko
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The fact that we do that for Gaga every new album but when it's for others artists we complain trully blow my mind.

I'm in France and i use VPN or things like that to buy her albums since ARTPOP and so many monsters are doing that too but when it's Gaga it's ok ? :triggered:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

highlikegaga
1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Why can’t monsters go this hard for Gaga?

52-A4047-C-066-A-4-DDF-B049-C7-AE660345-

monsters are in their 20s barely making ends meet with their 3 jobs. we'll never financially recover from one purchase. let alone mass buying like that lmao 

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, Tayko said:

The fact that we do that for Gaga every new album but when it's for others artists we complain trully blow my mind.

They are selling 6 versions of the same song for $0.69, Billboard only count 4 copies per customer but with 6 versions each person can purchase 24 copies.

they sold more  than any other artist

i ❤️

Runway
11 minutes ago, Tayko said:

I'm in France and i use VPN or things like that to buy her albums since ARTPOP and so many monsters are doing that too but when it's Gaga it's ok ? :triggered:

You’re comparing like 3 homosexuals in their late 20's making all that effort for Gaga to literally hundreds of thousands of BoTS fans doing it for six consecutive weeks :billie: 

TimisaMonster

I hate charts...it doesn't mean anything anymore...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived