Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

:applause:

She also posted this yesterday on her IG story

E5PZl1rX0AY45tM?format=jpg&name=large

#JusticeForBritney ♡

GucciGa

See, this is my point. It's just become an entertainment fad now. "a cute lie detector test"..  🙄 Celebs being applauded for saying "free Britney" 

😇

Gimme More
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

See, this is my point. It's just become an entertainment fad now. "a cute lie detector test"..  🙄 Celebs being applauded for saying "free Britney" 

You should be applauded for using your massive public platform to spread awareness for basic human rights.

This does nothing but help Britney so stop complaining, you're in every Britney thread complaining so give it a rest.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

GucciGa

No! Quit telling me what to do. I can give my opinion. You don't have to like it. 

😇

ANTI WP
2 hours ago, GucciGa said:

No! Quit telling me what to do. I can give my opinion. You don't have to like it. 

Talk sh!t, get hit :staymad:

Anderson123
3 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Like Cher said, it used to be "street gossip" in Vegas so at least now more celebrities are talking about it now instead of Britney trying to act like everything was fine. The more this gets talked about, the better chances it has of getting the attention it needs to help her.

Reject False Icons

the free britney movement isn't secret messages on her insta, that makes the movement look like it was a conspiracy theory, the writers of that segment should know that. 

It baffles me that many people knew FreeBritney because of "secret mesages" :saladga: stupid conspiracy theories attracted more people than factual information like the court documents that revealed most of what the fans knew before Britney spoke out

bluemonkey
8 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

the free britney movement isn't secret messages on her insta, that makes the movement look like it was a conspiracy theory, the writers of that segment should know that. 

It baffles me that many people knew FreeBritney because of "secret mesages" :saladga: stupid conspiracy theories attracted more people than factual information like the court documents that revealed most of what the fans knew before Britney spoke out

Yeah I really hate that and wish people focus more on the fact she has no control over her life yet she can blink

Archived