❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
music news

Ed Sheeran scores 10th #1 single in UK | heading for 2nd week atop

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ed Sheeran's "Bad Habits" debuted at No. 1 in the U.K. last week, and it appears unlikely to budge.
"Bad Habits" is the market-leader on streams, and has snagged more digital downloads than the rest of the Top 10 combined so far this week. Based on those metrics, it should cruise to a second consecutive week at No. 1.

Several singles are on course for new peaks within the Top 10, including 
Galantis, David Guetta and Little Mix's "Heartbreak Anthem" (No. 3);
Maneskin’s "I Wanna Be Your Slave" (No. 4) and "Beggin'" (No. 6);
Calvin Harris’ "By Your Side" with Tom Grennan (No. 8).
source

Ed Sheeran makes a triumphant return to the Official Singles Chart this week as his new single Bad Habits debuts at Number 1.

The track racks up 92,000 chart sales this week, including 8.7 million streams, to earn Ed his 10th chart-topper.

The singer-songwriter becomes only the 9th act in Official Chart history to rack up 10 or more Number 1s. Ed joins Calvin Harris and Eminem, who are also on 10 UK Number 1 singles across their career so far - just ahead of them are Take That (12), Madonna (13), Cliff Richard and Westlife (14) and The Beatles (17) and Elvis (21).
source

i ❤️

Gimme More

I like it so good :applause:

Plus Olivia being number 1 for 5 weeks was getting tiring.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

guccic0och

I actually love his new song. First song of his I’ve liked since his first album

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Patriziaa Reggiani

He be breaking records! Congratulations dahhhhlinggh

I will not watch House of Gucci

ModernEcstasy

Mess!

The lashings on this site toward Ed before this song was released, compared to what people are saying now :rip:

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Mess!

The lashings on this site toward Ed before this song was released, compared to what people are saying now :rip:

good old days

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Ariana Grindr
22 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Why are you being petty and lmao'ing my post @Ariana Grindr? Stay pressed that I like a song I guess? :sharon:

I’m not pressed hunty. But your need to drag Olivia is so funny to me. Hahahahaha

get a job and 

STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!! :huntyga:

Gimme More
56 minutes ago, Ariana Grindr said:

I’m not pressed hunty. But your need to drag Olivia is so funny to me. Hahahahaha

get a job and 

STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!! :huntyga:

I like Olivia? I'm just happy someone else got a Number 1. I'm actually from the country where this song got Number 1 so I hear the Olivia song ALL the time so it's nice someone else got it.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Teletubby changed the title to Ed Sheeran scores 10th #1 single in UK | heading for 2nd week atop
Teletubby

Ed's Bad Habits should cruise to a 2nd consecutive week at No. 1 in UK. His single has more digital downloads than the rest of the Top 10 combined so far this week and is the leader on streams. 

i ❤️

Squidward T

Congratulations to a song that ripped off another song 

Archived