Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Love for Sale is a short era & gift from Gaga to Tony

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

dynamite

This account was another Chromatica insider that was proven fake a year ago. They said there would be an extended Korean version of Sour Candy on Blackpink's album as one example. And they constantly delete tweets when what they said ends up not being true... Just search "its6a6a1 fake" on Twitter you'll see what I mean.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
4 minutes ago, agpuh said:

Better start hoping it comes out no later than the 23rd so that Billie Eilish doesn't steamroll its chances to top billboard. 

I don’t think LFS is going #1 anyway. It will sell like 50k at most :laughga:

2 minutes ago, Runway said:

Is there anyone on the 16th or 23rd with enough sales/streaming power to be an actual threat? https://www.metacritic.com/browse/albums/release-date/coming-soon/date I can't see John Mayer having a huge second week and I'm unfamiliar with most of the rest of them. 

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

Flashback to when people doubted Cheek to Cheek's potential before it outsold Nicki Minaj, went #1, and won them a Grammy :ph34r:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

Chromatography
25 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

lmao not this fake ass account again :yennefer: when will yall learn

he literally has alzeheimers 

tyler k
Just now, Chromatography said:

im not talking about Tony, luv:wtfga: 

im talking about that fake ass insider acct

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

dynamite
6 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

Its6a6a1 is fake either way, on the off chance they get something right it's either an obvious guess or they copied an actual insider. Just like Monsieur X Leaks or whatever it was called.

Lilbit
44 minutes ago, The Child said:

I still can’t believe Tony’s health condition is this bad.

I don’t think his health is bad. He’s just aging. His mind is aging. He’s doing things most people his age just shouldn’t be able to do. 

tyler k
16 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Its6a6a1 is fake either way, on the off chance they get something right it's either an obvious guess or they copied an actual insider. Just like Monsieur X Leaks or whatever it was called.

lmaoooo Monsieur X Leaks rip I haven't heard that name in foreverrr 

Runway
53 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Flashback to when people doubted Cheek to Cheek's potential before it outsold Nicki Minaj, went #1, and won them a Grammy :ph34r:

Maybe if call the buy 1 buy 10 lady:stalkga:

Gaga's 13th Grammy is on lock though if they release it before August 31:applause:

Delulu Rogers

Im sure love for sale could still push 100k considering ppl will buy it knowing it’s Tony’s last album plus the older gp loves gaga. We all doubted C2C too

tyler k

hopefully vinyls will be ready by release week so then they can ship the same week and we debut at #1 how iconic would that be!!?!? especially for Tony:heart:

LilyLark

I mean, the insider is obviously fake but I also think this is a correct, educated guess. Considering Tony's health, there is no way this is going to be a drawn out era.

LilyLark
49 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Im sure love for sale could still push 100k considering ppl will buy it knowing it’s Tony’s last album plus the older gp loves gaga. We all doubted C2C too

I feel like the numbers could be up in the air considering all the changes made (streaming, etc.)...but as you pointed out C2C surprisingly smashed #s wise (I assumed it would do well, but I didn't think it would do the sort of numbers it did)  and that was while Gaga was less liked by the GP.

Regardless of the numbers, I'm almost positive it will debut at #1. The label will make sure to release it at a prime date and I feel like Tony's team want to give him a final #1.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived