💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Amber Heard welcomes baby girl Oonagh via surrogate

Teletubby

Featured Posts

GucciGa
1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

So this abusive pos can hlget a baby but normal gay people can't????

What does "normal gay people" mean? Seriously? 

Im Well aware that Amber is no angel but the sheer nastiness of the Deppheads still shocks me. I've even seen them mocking the death of her mother. For that reason alone if I have to choose a side I am on Amber's bc too many are delusional about Johnny. The text messages he sent Christian carino and Paul Bettany tell me everything about him. 

😇

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Y’all are truly something else

if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t comment 

She's a narcissist and an abuser lol

TSUNAMI
38 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

What does "normal gay people" mean? Seriously? 

Im Well aware that Amber is no angel but the sheer nastiness of the Deppheads still shocks me. I've even seen them mocking the death of her mother. For that reason alone if I have to choose a side I am on Amber's bc too many are delusional about Johnny. The text messages he sent Christian carino and Paul Bettany tell me everything about him. 

What does normal gay people mean? 
The ones that are basically all about that family life and are working and living towards having a family. 

I don't talk about Depp. I'm talking about Amber and the child. 

Learn how to be ****ing accountable for your actions without blaming on someone else. 

Did you hit someone? Yes, you did. Instead of going to a therapy you decided the best thing is to get yourself a child in the period when you're taping a movie and have other priorities in your life. 

I don't ****ing care which side you're on. I'm siding with a child that needs actual protection. 

bionic
1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

So this abusive pos can hlget a baby but normal gay people can't????

Money can buy you anything 

buy bionic

GucciGa
15 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

What does normal gay people mean? 
The ones that are basically all about that family life and are working and living towards having a family. 

I don't talk about Depp. I'm talking about Amber and the child. 

Learn how to be ****ing accountable for your actions without blaming on someone else. 

Did you hit someone? Yes, you did. Instead of going to a therapy you decided the best thing is to get yourself a child in the period when you're taping a movie and have other priorities in your life. 

I don't ****ing care which side you're on. I'm siding with a child that needs actual protection. 

What the hell are you on about. She said she's wanted a kid for years. She's supposed to not have a kid bc she's going through a messy case and has deranged fans trolling her? How do you know she isn't in therapy? Newsflash....Women can work and raise children!!!! Why are you assuming that the child isn't her main priority? Why are you implying that Amber will hurt a baby?

Like.. Wow! Like I said, a whole lot if nastiness and irrational attitudes. 

😇

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

What the hell are you on about. How do you know she isn't in therapy? Newsflash....Women can work and raise children!!!! Why are you assuming that the child isn't her main priority? Why are you implying that Amber will hurt a baby?

Like.. Wow! Like I said, a whole lot if nastiness and irrational attitudes. 

Don't twist my words in order to get your point across. :awkney:

I was talking about Amber, not women. How can a child be your top priority if you're busy all day shooting a video on multiple locations? Sorry, I do not buy it. 

I am not implying that she would hurt a baby, I'm factually saying that she's a person with abusive history that recently got out of the toxic relationship and that she needed a long therapy to resolve the trauma. Having a baby to feel better, to make you happy, is something very selfish and narcissistic. Flaunting that baby on the media AFTER you had one of the latest BIGGEST scandals in the media history is simply dumb. 

GucciGa
1 minute ago, TSUNAMI said:

Don't twist my words in order to get your point across. :awkney:

I was talking about Amber, not women. How can a child be your top priority if you're busy all day shooting a video on multiple locations? Sorry, I do not buy it. 

I am not implying that she would hurt a baby, I'm factually saying that she's a person with abusive history that recently got out of the toxic relationship and that she needed a long therapy to resolve the trauma. Having a baby to feel better, to make you happy, is something very selfish and narcissistic. Flaunting that baby on the media AFTER you had one of the latest BIGGEST scandals in the media history is simply dumb. 

I wasn't twisting your words. Amber is a woman. The baby was born in April, right? So she's 3 months old. I don't know when the movie starts filming but either way it's not unusual for women to go bk to work at this stage. The kid will be well looked after. Youre just trying to paint her as an uncaring mother ALREADY simply for going bk to work. It's gross and clearly related to your personal feelings towards her. 

Are you a psychologist? Otherwise youre opinion is irrelevant bc you don't know what kind of therapy Amber has had in recent years. 

She wasn't flaunting her baby. She posted a picture to control the story. She even acknowledged that it felt weird but that she needed to do it to get ahead of tabloids. Again, she kept it secret for 3 months, that's not flaunting it under any logical thinking. You're being really unreasonable here. It's gross. 

And HOW DARE a woman have a baby to improve her happiness in life. New rule everyone... Definitely do not have kids if you think it will make you happy. That's so selfish. Bringing somebody into the world is so selfish!! 

Reminder:  the court heard a selection of those text messages, which Depp reportedly sent to his friend, actor Paul Bettany. He allegedly wrote in November 2013, “Let’s burn Amber.” Then later on the same day, “Let’s drown her before we burn her!!! I will f--k her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she is dead.”

Thats what Amber was dealing with. I've never said she was without fault, but you Depp heads act like poor Johnny was a Helpless victim. The evidence suggests otherwise. 

😇

TSUNAMI
16 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Are you a psychologist?

No. I am abused child of abusive and very selfish parents. My opinion is ****ing relevant to the t. 

I still see her as abusive person, same as Depp. IMO they shouldn't have kids. 

And I'm done with you making this gender related issue. 

Bradley
10 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Y’all are truly something else

if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t comment 

I don't think they have any intention of being nice to Amber Heard. So commenting something not nice is precisely the point.

GucciGa
28 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

No. I am abused child of abusive and very selfish parents. My opinion is ****ing relevant to the t. 

I still see her as abusive person, same as Depp. IMO they shouldn't have kids. 

And I'm done with you making this gender related issue. 

Well I disagree. I wish her luck. One fcked up relationship shouldn't deprive her of being a mother. She's a young woman and as she said it's a fresh start. You are very much implying that Amber is going to abuse her child with zero proof. You're own unfortunate experiences have nothing to do with Amber and her child. 

😇

TSUNAMI
16 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Well I disagree. I wish her luck. One fcked up relationship shouldn't deprive her of being a mother. She's a young woman and as she said it's a fresh start. You are very much implying that Amber is going to abuse her child with zero proof. You're own unfortunate experiences have nothing to do with Amber and her child. 

Would you say that if the same story was named with Johnny Depp got a child? 

Teletubby
20 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

she said it's a fresh start.

wasn't her fresh start supposed to be donating her $7 million divorce settlement to charity ?
but she donated less than 10% of this sum:reductive:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

GucciGa
10 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Would you say that if the same story was named with Johnny Depp got a child? 

Johnny is a self admitted abuser of drugs and alcohol. I would sincerely hope that he'd have gone to rehab prior to being the sole carer of a child bc the man that the court case revealed him to be was worrying to say the least  But considering he has raised 2 children with apparently no issues (though with an apparently responsible and present mother) I wouldn't suggest that he abuses children. 

😇

GucciGa
18 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

wasn't her fresh start supposed to be donating her $7 million divorce settlement to charity ?
but she donated less than 10% of this sum:reductive:

"Amber has already been responsible for seven figures in donations to charitable causes and intends to continue to contribute and eventually fulfill her pledge," Bredehoft explains. "However, Amber has been delayed in that goal because Mr. Depp filed a lawsuit against her, and consequently, she has been forced to spend millions of dollars defending Mr. Depp's false accusations against her."

7 figures (at least 1 million) of 7 million is not less than 10%. She has every intention of paying it but don't pretend like Johnny isn't dragging her through the court costing millions. Considering Depp heads keep trying to get her fired from every job it doesn't seem like they want her to be in the position to pay it all. 

😇

Teletubby
15 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

7 figures (at least 1 million) of 7 million is not less than 10%. She has every intention of paying it but don't pretend like Johnny isn't dragging her through the court costing millions. Considering Depp heads keep trying to get her fired from every job it doesn't seem like they want her to be in the position to pay it all. 

You can believe this "poor" woman if you want, but in this story none of them is victim, both of them are abusers and deserve to be treated the same way.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived