💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Lil Nas X shuts down Madonna haters

vixdean

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

Anyway stream ray of light, music, American life, and confessions on a dancefloor little medonsters

FunkYou

Of course, but people just love to create drama when there's none and it's in today's culture to assume the worst and tear down people for nothing. 

Chlorine

Err, not sure if this is supposed to be some "gotcha" for yesterday's thread, but the fact he even had to make the clarification shows how tasteless, attention seeking and belittling her story came off.

It was obvious Madonna was trying be cheeky, she fell flat. 

Kinda like this:

It's ok to call out her superiority complex and narcissism. You Madonna stans will live. :heart:

Sneaky Oliver

I want to be friends with Madonna too, I’d let her drag me anytime :vegas:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

littlepotter

This is giving me Gaga flashbacks 10 years ago :ladyhaha: it's all fun and games until Madonna plays a mashup of Call Me By Your Name × She's Not Me on her next tour

chaeri pls

vixdean
5 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Err, not sure if this is supposed to be some "gotcha" for yesterday's thread, but the fact he even had to make the clarification shows how tasteless, attention seeking and belittling her story came off.

Kinda like this:

It's ok to call out her superiority complex and narcissism. You Madonna stans will live. :heart:

We also live and love when Madonna haters get called out on their fake outrage. :ladyhaha:

Cameltoe Chariot

What’s he supposed to say? He probably doesn’t want any backlash from her awful fans, and from what I saw in the thread yesterday about this he made the right move.

The only fan base crueler and more cutthroat than Barbz are Madonna stans. We all know it. :madge:

For me, the bigger issues are how she (even jokingly) pulled focus from a gay black man, AND dragged Britney into the picture without showing even the slightest bit of support for her and her fight. And then put the onus on Lil Nas X to dampen the fire. :triggered:

Bonkers

Madonna's pronouns are "She and Her" not "It".  :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Focus
8 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Madonna's pronouns are "She and Her" not "It".  :saladga:

:rip:

vixdean
11 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

What’s he supposed to say? He probably doesn’t want any backlash from her awful fans, and from what I saw in the thread yesterday about this he made the right move.

The only fan base crueler and more cutthroat than Barbz are Madonna stans. We all know it. :madge:

For me, the bigger issues are how she (even jokingly) pulled focus from a gay black man, AND dragged Britney into the picture without showing even the slightest bit of support for her and her fight. And then put the onus on Lil Nas X to dampen the fire. :triggered:

The mental gymnastics here to just state that you don’t like Madonna is laughable.

And to say that Madonna has not shown support for Britney without knowing for a fact if she has approached her privately - which I’m 100% sure she has - just proves my point that you simply want to hate on Madonna. 

Doing a performative #FreeBritney post won’t free Britney or make much of a difference. A lots of the celebs doing it are doing it for clout, and not because they care about Britney.

On the other hand, knowing M and Brit’s history, I know they have certainly been in touch. Same with Gaga. She hasn’t said anything - are you assuming she doesn’t care?

So yes, stick to the fake #FreeBritney celebs that just show support performatively for visibility and to signal they are supposedly good people, when in fact they don’t give two cents about her.

RenegAde

Yall must feel really stupid now huh ?And I guess thats why yall are still grasping at straws trying to prove how "terrible" her joke was .

She literally made a joke and yall took it as some statement against gay rights .

Even when he speaks up for her yall still want to run through hoops trying to prove how terrible she is .

bionic

A lot of people on pop forums are rarely rational when it comes to Madonna :laughga:

If Lil Nas X is Ok with it why are we supposed to be pressed

buy bionic

Runway
34 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Kinda like this:

Um is anyone else weirded out by the fact she called herself a “master” of two black persons :awkney:

Archived