💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Showbizz saying C2C2 is coming in late July

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

FATCAT
7 minutes ago, Oreo said:

But the album itself was slated for an October release, wasn't it ?

Tony's birthday was the lead, let's see what gaga has in store for us, I'm excited.

Yep, October for the full album. But it makes sense, last time around we got like 3-4 singles w/ "videos" of them in studio, so I'm sure it'll be similarly spaced out.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

IT'S COMING ON MY BIRTHDAY WEEEEEEEEE

Gosh… I love your profile gif - every time I look at it I have to laugh :bradley::ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

littlepotter
Just now, MotherOfPuppies said:

Gosh… I love your profile gif - every time I look at it I have to laugh :bradley::ladyhaha:

MeeeeEeeeEEEEIeeeeeEEEEeeeee

ezgif-4-e440f6f08d34.thumb.gif.da881bd97

chaeri pls

DanielM

It makes sense. I can see the promo for the album and for the movie going hand to hand. 

5 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I wonder when Chroma Remix is out then... It's not finished, so I'd say in two months, but with Gucci premiering on November, I don't really see the two projects being released at the same time (or too close to each other)

Perhaps early next year?

I thought the same when they postponed the tour again. It wouldn't make that much sense to release it now (marketing wise) when the tour will happen next year, 'cause the "hype" would definitely die away in max two month - and I don't think that they will do much promo for it at all, when they haven't for the actual album in the first place (or stretch it out for a whole year like Dua did).

So I can see them moving it to around May 2022 so that it's still kinda fresh when the Chromatica Ball happens. (Would be kinda awkward because the Album will turn 2 years old that month, but yeah we all know what happend.)

So they could give the rest of 2021 to the next jazz project and the Gucci movie, so that they'll have their time to shine. 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Killa
9 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

for some reason we call it c3c :billie:

That always cracks me up

is it a menage of some sort

badfaith
24 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Same, I love Gaga's Jazz covers, so a full album of HQ studio covers is heaven. I'm just hoping there's more "Lush Life" and "Bang Bang" type vocal range songs :yay:

Also hoping for even more I Can't Give You Anything But Love and more upbeat tracks like Let's Face The Music and Dance. I love JazzGa too, and even her voice and the songs are easier to sing along to compared to some of her pop albums (except Joanne) and ASIB.

franminervini

YASSSSSSSS GAGA 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

ToxicHot

I hope it's true! I'm soooo excited for this. :heart:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

RAMROD

So they are going to promote the album first before releasing and selling it? :oprah:

That MTV Unplugged gig is scheduled for July 2nd

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

mamo

if this is true, i wonder why they're releasing it so early when it was rumoured to be coming out during tony's birthday? is it possible because of the leaks that were surfacing not too long ago? either way i'm excited to hear gaga doing jazz again although a slightly sad that chromatica didn't get its deserved due but life goes on i guess! 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Tinnitus15
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So they are going to promote the album first before releasing and selling it? :oprah:

That MTV Unplugged gig is scheduled for July 2nd

They will record the performance but won’t air it on July 2nd someone said that mv unplugged release the performances months after their filming 

RAMROD
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

They will record the performance but won’t air it on July 2nd someone said that mv unplugged release the performances months after their filming 

Well that is what usually happened, but not sure with Gaga and technology. Maybe she might wanted a live stream? Who knows :poot:

but yes, that make sense. Nirvana did theirs on Nov 18 1993 and was aired Nov 1 in the next year, 1994, so that was a whole year after. Though, The Corrs and Alanis did theirs on Oct 5 1999 and September 18 1999, and was aired on Nov 12 1999 and Nov 9 1999 respectively. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived