news

Showbizz saying C2C2 is coming in late July

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patriziaa Reggiani

So they really did switched the release window for chroma remix and L4S. Glad.

I will not watch House of Gucci

badfaith

I've been waiting for this since the rumors. Truly loved C2C so this is so amazing, can't wait!! :woot:

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, Oreo said:
So they really did switched the release window for chroma remix and L4S. Glad.

I don't think so, the first single for L4S was tony's birthday, which is August 3rd. Late July performance w/ first singles, sounds on-par for what we knew. 

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, badfaith said:

I've been waiting for this since the rumors. Truly loved C2C so this is so amazing, can't wait!! :woot:

Same, I love Gaga's Jazz covers, so a full album of HQ studio covers is heaven. I'm just hoping there's more "Lush Life" and "Bang Bang" type vocal range songs :yay:

Purr more, hiss less.

PlastiscGuy

I wonder when Chroma Remix is out then... It's not finished, so I'd say in two months, but with Gucci premiering on November, I don't really see the two projects being released at the same time (or too close to each other)

Perhaps early next year?

PG.

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I don't think so, the first single for L4S was tony's birthday, which is August 3rd. Late July performance w/ first singles, sounds on-par for what we knew. 

But the album itself was slated for an October release, wasn't it ?

Tony's birthday was the lead, let's see what gaga has in store for us, I'm excited.

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Same, I love Gaga's Jazz covers, so a full album of HQ studio covers is heaven. I'm just hoping there's more "Lush Life" and "Bang Bang" type vocal range songs :yay:

Exactly, Lush Life and Bang Bang are in my favourite gaga song playlist, she sounds amazing.

4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Bang Bang hits so hard I love it even though C2C/ full on jazz is not really the music I listen to regularly.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Archived