Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna [says nice things about] Lil Nas X for [a valid] reason

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

LateToCult
39 minutes ago, Bio said:

This reminds me of when Madonna wanted to paint herself in blackface and call her album Black Madonna :bear:

I always thought the photo shoot happened but was canned. Well, I guess only her and Klein will ever know.  :ladyhaha:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HardlyaSaint

Yes because if there was a time to take away spotlight and recognition for other LGBT artists in the industry— it’s right now, Madonna… 

HuffsAhoy

I've reported this abusive thread because the haters here are doing the most; Hopefully it'll be closed. 

She made an error in judgement, it's not the end of the world, her legacy is still amazing, and she's done more to make the world a better place than any of us will ever dream of doing. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

PartySick
1 hour ago, RainingOnMe said:

I think she's just being playful? :bear:

This. I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt 'cause I don't think she's stupid enough to insinuate that her kissing Britney is as major as a black gay man kissing another man on the BET awards :giveup:

💚

HardlyaSaint
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I've reported this abusive thread because the haters here are doing the most; Hopefully it'll be closed. 

She made an error in judgement, it's not the end of the world, her legacy is still amazing, and she's done more to make the world a better place than any of us will ever dream of doing. 

Madonna making an error in judgement seems to be a common theme does it not ?

HuffsAhoy
4 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

Madonna making an error in judgement seems to be a common theme does it not ?

Um, only if you're a sick hater who looks for reasons to be offended :reductive:

StarstruckIllusion
8 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

It’s really not the most: yall just cant handle the slightest criticism of her 

NCgaga

Lol. It doesn’t matter what any of you pressed gays say- Madonna has done this for years. She is the most successful female popstar of all time- with a career that has been relevant much longer than any other female singer. She didn’t make a career off pleasing people. She took up for the gays long before it was popular- and some of you want to get mad at her making a cocky meme? Really? ITS. NOT. THAT. SERIOUS. 

Chlorine Sevigny
2 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Lol. It doesn’t matter what any of you pressed gays say- Madonna has done this for years. She is the most successful female popstar of all time- with a career that has been relevant much longer than any other female singer. She didn’t make a career off pleasing people. She took up for the gays long before it was popular- and some of you want to get mad at her making a cocky meme? Really? ITS. NOT. THAT. SERIOUS. 

If it's not that serious why are you typing in all caps? :bear:

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Madonna [says nice things about] Lil Nas X for [a valid] reason
StarstruckIllusion

Oh my God
I am heartly sorry for having offended Thee
And I detest all my sins
Because I dread the loss of heaven and the pain of hell
But most of all, because I love Thee
And I want so badly too be good...

therefore, I  fixed the title

NCgaga
2 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

If it's not that serious why are you typing in all caps? :bear:

Are all caps really serious? I just wanted some of you to be able to read through your tears haha. 

ShayCristoforo

It’s really not the same thing at all. She’s so desperate for no reason. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

HuffsAhoy
12 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

It’s really not the most: yall just cant handle the slightest criticism of her 

I literally said this wasn't the best comment but you're blowing this way out of proportion, like a typical Madonna hating gay. You're not as cool and edgy as you think sweetie. 

HuffsAhoy
12 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

These Madonna hating gays are literally no different than MAGA's hating on Biden for no reason   :lmao:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived