BUtterfield 8
6 minutes ago, lady siwa said:

that old crusty slug needs to stfu 

Calm down 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

That was 20 years ago and this is NOW. Her time is long over and she seems bitter about it

VoldeLorde2

This is where Madonna really upsets me. She has a remarkable history that gets tainted by her actions of today. She doesn't need to be this catty or hateful. 

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, dit said:

:rip: I love Madonna and she was prob joking or something but homegirl needs to let it go...your legacy speaks for itself queen! you dont have to keep forcefully reminding us that you are THE QUEEN OF POP. The world knows this. The world knows you did most things "first" etc...you broke walls etc...we get it. WE KNOW. Now let the new gen breath for a second and lay on your hard earned throne and accolades as you deserve.

It’s not even “first.” These kisses are not comparable… it’s v clear her advocacy at the front of gay rights has ended long ago, and that’s fine bc she’s done a lot - but now it’s getting weird with her trying to stay w the times 

but even without all that - I literally cant stand her pettiness. How do some gays worship this behaviour it’s never gonna click…

Gagaloo911
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

It’s not even “first.” These kisses are not comparable… it’s v clear her advocacy at the front of gay rights has ended long ago, and that’s fine bc she’s done a lot - but now it’s getting weird with her trying to stay w the times 

but even without all that - I literally cant stand her pettiness. How do some gays worship this behaviour it’s never gonna click…

Because let's be real, so many gays  (mostly gay men tbh) are catty, petty, and b!tchy af so it's not too surprising.

Still doesn't make it right tho, and I agree with you.

Chesescake

WOW THIS IS TOTALLY DRAG SHADE WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?

Seriously? People call this shade?

Best Friends Love GIF by Target

Rebel

Not only did she miss the entire point of Lil Nas doing this at the BET awards, but the fact that this is how she gets Britney involved instead of speaking out for her. She's so ****ing tone deaf.

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Frybean said:

WOW THIS IS TOTALLY DRAG GEEZ WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?

Seriously? This is shade? People call this shade?

Best Friends Love GIF by Target

Yes.

Ariana Grande And What About It GIF

I should call it a drag tbh, bc this isn’t anonymous **** slinging at all… 

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Madonna drags Lil Nas X for no reason
Chesescake
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Yes.

Ariana Grande And What About It GIF

I should call it a drag tbh, bc this isn’t anonymous **** slinging at all… 

How come a hashtag become a shade?

HuffsAhoy

I'd die for ya Madge, but this is so cringe and ridiculous.:messga:

Stuff like this is why people cannot stand her, despite the impact she's had on pop culture. :saladga:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Madonna [says nice things about] Lil Nas X for [a valid] reason
  • PartySick locked this topic

Archived