💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Remix Album %80 Done

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

I wonder if this will be a digital release only, temporary digital release (and then vinyls later on) or what...

PG.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie
13 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I wonder if this will be a digital release only, temporary digital release (and then vinyls later on) or what...

I hope it’s not only digital and if so, it will be released on various record stores. I don’t like having to go through her store as the only choice and needing to wait up to several months for my order + shipping fees

gumzy3000
4 hours ago, Medusa said:

He would have been told by Gaga or anyone who works with her to stop if he was trolling, there is clearly a remix album, other artists have already confirmed they worked on it, he isnt trolling

Oops, I think I was thinking of someone else. My bad :huntyga:

trolly troll troll

gumzy3000
2 hours ago, Pretty Please said:

No logic nor sass to be found lol. The fact you even put that in your bio is just pure cringe

I made a mistake. Moving on :hor:

trolly troll troll

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

It....it's not done? Girl the album came out over a year ago wyd? Remix album out Jan 2022 confirmed :saladga:

The idea of a remix album wasn’t popular until recently. 

Big Reputation

I really dislike remix albums. Happy for everyone that’s excited for it though

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Leoooo
22 minutes ago, Reputation King said:

I really dislike remix albums. Happy for everyone that’s excited for it though

You say this but you havent heard THIS one yet, you might love it! What if one of the tracks becomes your new favourite song of all time and youre like "omg im so glad she did a remix album" and she'll be like "ur welcome hun!!"

Big Reputation
3 minutes ago, Medusa said:

You say this but you havent heard THIS one yet, you might love it! What if one of the tracks becomes your new favourite song of all time and youre like "omg im so glad she did a remix album" and she'll be like "ur welcome hun!!"

True. I just normally find remix albums to be lesser than the original body of work. And I don’t particularly like blood pops production. But they are welcome to surprise me. I hope I find something I like :)

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Gabi001

I was up to remix album until chromatica anniversary in May. Now I moved on and I'm excited for C3C and Gucci :vegas:

I'm not having fun tonight.

Leoooo
19 minutes ago, Reputation King said:

True. I just normally find remix albums to be lesser than the original body of work. And I don’t particularly like blood pops production. But they are welcome to surprise me. I hope I find something I like :)

I feel like he gets a lot of grief from fans but I think he wants us to really love it, he's probably been paying attention to what everyone wished hadnt changed / thinks should be different etc, and wants to bring that into the remix! He is also a king for bringing Gaga out of her depression hole so it does bother me how much people bitch about him on here!

Im sure there will be something you can enjoy :heart:

InTheCloset
5 hours ago, Ikonik said:

Do we care at least 0.001%? :poot:

We are here for JazzGa and GucciGa, thank u next Bloodpop :poot:

chromatica is one of her best albums. but you do have a point specially now the tour being delayed till 2022. its better to put it on hold and let other gaga projects have all the attention. n i still have mixed feelings about how he started teasing the remix album when ARTPOP petition stuff happened

The abyss stares back

OhHenny2020

Rihanna + Chew Fu (Rated R). If they can come up with something like that I’ll be happy. Otherwise only really excited for Charli XCX.

A MESS
5 hours ago, Ikonik said:

ChromatiGAGA of course, not some random artists doing (bad) stuff to the album.

777.png

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Karen Smith

I won't be excited until i see this album. And also i doubt if we're gonna have mv, i don't think Gaga will release MV to the remix album.

Archived