SadBoi808 1,120 Posted June 29, 2021 Share Posted June 29, 2021 Stuck on ****in’ you.mp3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
littlepotter 76,637 Posted June 29, 2021 Share Posted June 29, 2021 5 minutes ago, Angelina Stefania said: side note: so annoying seeing what people are posting on social media now that they think vaccination makes them immune to covid, back to the vanity, self absorbedness of attention whores. You seem to have some personal problems with those specific people, don't worry i'm in the same boat but let's not pretend it isn't normal for people to just go out and actually live their lives after being confined for a year chaeri pls Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HuffsAhoy 7,433 Posted June 29, 2021 Share Posted June 29, 2021 5 minutes ago, Angelina Stefania said: Excuse me are you a doctor? Masks are still needed. WHO recommends them even if fully vaccinated. And masks have lowered cases of other airborne illnesses too. Why not continue wearing masks to promote hygiene and prevent covid and other illnesses? side note: so annoying seeing what people are posting on social media now that they think vaccination makes them immune to covid, back to the vanity, self absorbedness of attention whores. The WHO is a joke. Masks are no longer needed or necessary if you're fully vaxed. At this point, if I get covid again, it'll just be a mild case of flu symptoms. I'm sorry your still hung up on hiding in fear of virus that has come under control finally. It feels great to be rewarded for doing my part to stop the spread since March 2020!! You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ProfessionalClown 10,647 Posted June 29, 2021 Share Posted June 29, 2021 24 minutes ago, Angelina Stefania said: You don't sound very educated. Typical Karen with that "fear mongering" accusation nonsense. They like to troll, don’t give them satisfaction Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ProfessionalClown 10,647 Posted June 29, 2021 Share Posted June 29, 2021 18 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said: The WHO is a joke. Masks are no longer needed or necessary if you're fully vaxed. At this point, if I get covid again, it'll just be a mild case of flu symptoms. I'm sorry your still hung up on hiding in fear of virus that has come under control finally. It feels great to be rewarded for doing my part to stop the spread since March 2020!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HuffsAhoy 7,433 Posted June 29, 2021 Share Posted June 29, 2021 1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said: Funny, that's how I feel every time one of you covid police crawl out the basements and act better than the rest of us You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ProfessionalClown 10,647 Posted June 29, 2021 Share Posted June 29, 2021 8 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said: Funny, that's how I feel every time one of you covid police crawl out the basements and act better than the rest of us Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cavadour 2,753 Posted June 29, 2021 Share Posted June 29, 2021 # Lord I got a flu shot, I'm feelin' pretty low # My head is full of cotton, my typing's awful slow Since the Wuhan Flu is here to stay, we'll need a new vaccine, what, each year ? For the next gamma variant ? Late to the party but I got a diamond heart Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HuffsAhoy 7,433 Posted June 29, 2021 Share Posted June 29, 2021 2 minutes ago, Cavadour said: Since the Wuhan Flu is here to stay, we'll need a new vaccine, what, each year ? That seems to be the consensus, each year we will need a booster You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ProfessionalClown 10,647 Posted June 29, 2021 Share Posted June 29, 2021 8 minutes ago, Cavadour said: # Lord I got a flu shot, I'm feelin' pretty low # My head is full of cotton, my typing's awful slow Since the Wuhan Flu is here to stay, we'll need a new vaccine, what, each year ? For the next gamma variant ? Pretty much just like the flu. More than likely it’ll get less and less severe as years go on and some won’t even need to get the flu vaccine if it works as the flu does. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cavadour 2,753 Posted June 30, 2021 Share Posted June 30, 2021 Lets hope the damn thing gets weaker and weaker. Last time I got the flu 4 years ago I lost smell during 3 weeks. Late to the party but I got a diamond heart Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,196 Posted June 30, 2021 Share Posted June 30, 2021 2 hours ago, Angelina Stefania said: Excuse me are you a doctor? Masks are still needed. WHO recommends them even if fully vaccinated. And masks have lowered cases of other airborne illnesses too. Why not continue wearing masks to promote hygiene and prevent covid and other illnesses? side note: so annoying seeing what people are posting on social media now that they think vaccination makes them immune to covid, back to the vanity, self absorbedness of attention whores. I'm not sure why what I said was registered as an attack. Obviously I still wear my mask. I am also vaccinated. I was just stating that it will become endemic, which is nothing to worry about. he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ceminay 1,122 Posted June 30, 2021 Share Posted June 30, 2021 It’s true. Don’t expect you’ll never get Covid throughout your lifetime. With the vaccines, it will become like the cold/flu, and anti-virals will come soon hopefully. It’s not a big deal if you get symptomatic Covid after vaccination, it’s rare and it will be mild. Maybe we could bring it to measles levels, but with all the anti-vax nonsense, I don’t see that happening soon. Get the vaccine as soon as you can and continue with your life. Obesity, Cancer, STDs, car accidents, climate change are a bigger threats to vaccinated people than Covid. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.