💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa confirms she already has a name for DL3

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

7-BBF4-B41-8-EFF-4-F78-AAD2-1-C295082-E4
and she already recorded songs for the album…She’s feeeding like 24/7…I am not ready :giveup:

Dua Lipa GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

huttont

I love the ambition that she has. She really wants to be the best and she is showing up for it. 

Can’t wait to see what direction her music takes!

Tinnitus15
Just now, huttont said:

I love the ambition that she has. She really wants to be the best and she is showing up for it. 

Can’t wait to see what direction her music takes!

I am living..She really showed that bullying works

PartySick

For some reason I thought FN was her debut album so this title confused me :toofunny:

She's giving me Gaga 2009-2011 teas and how Born This Way leaked into the Fame Monster era :tony:

One more album and Dua will make her ARTPOP. The next will be her Joanne. Then I'll stan her :diane:

💚

BradleyCooper

I feel like she's going to do a different sound again for this album, I'm really excited!

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

For some reason I thought FN was her debut album so this title confused me :toofunny:

She's giving me Gaga 2009-2011 teas and how Born This Way leaked into the Fame Monster era :tony:

One more album and Dua will make her ARTPOP. The next will be her Joanne. Then I'll stan her :diane:

Her debut album did pretty good too..Almost 9 billion streams :toofunny: 

Sneaky Oliver

I'm afraid the gays will let her flop since she's now known for her disco sound and she's bringing a different one for her next record. We HAVE to support her no matter what :tony: she fed us and kept us alive during pandemics

I’m on my Legacy Act era

DrKindnessKunt1999

I’m wondering what sounds she’s going to experiment with next. Will it be like the Jazzy Ballad that she released? Will it be 90s house? 80s rock? Ranchero Polka Opera? 

Archived