đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform with Tony for MTV unplugged this July 2nd

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

"Come witness a new chapter in Unplugged’s history as Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga grace the Unplugged stage for the first time, performing fresh renditions off their brand new Jazz standards album — and a handful of surprises you definitely won’t want to miss."

Well this confirms she's performing new material with Tony.

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cruelty

It's starting to feel like the summer of 2014 again! Can't wait to hear Gaga performing again, and I have such a soft spot for JazzGa :vegas:

PartySick
8 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Or because she never cared a bit about giving life to Chromatica while caring a lot more for Love For Sale ?

If she didn't care about Chromatica they wouldn't have made a million promo plans that only got uprooted when the world stopped with covid :yennefer:

I hate this narrative. The era isn't even over yet either and won't be for at least another year :yennefer:

đź–¤

NFRatwell

It’s been so many years since they released together, I hope this means the single comes too 

StarstruckIllusion
19 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

The single that’s coming July 9 isn’t CTR lead, it’s the LFS lead :oops:

Why would they teas a song thatd come out a week later? This isn’t a pop comeback. It makes more sense that they’re releasing the song this friday july 2nd instead, and debuting it at this performance 

SKANK

I hope this fanbase cherishes Tony this era.

Even if jazz isn’t your style, or you were hoping for more Chromatica, this project will be very significant for Gaga. 

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Definitely :giveup:

Imagine her writing and composing her own jazz music too :bradley: she has to someday :bradley:

She already has, hasnt she? It just didn’t make the cut for C2C

PartySick
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

She already has, hasnt she? It just didn’t make the cut for C2C

Yeah, that song "Paradise" that we're being deprived of :giveup:

She's so cruel :giveup:

đź–¤

Hades

Is Tony capable of performing? I am genuinely asking. 🤷

Stephen

This will be probably be taped and air later, like in August. I'm just guessing bc that's what they did the last time for their PBS special.

14GAGA-BENNETT-superJumbo.jpg

And I still think Chromatica Remix is for July.

CyanLights
Just now, PartySick said:

She's so cruel :giveup:

Don’t forget to bitch or complain on a pop forum and call her lazy and demand everything because you deserve it and Gaga owes it to you 

PartySick
Just now, CyanLights said:

Don’t forget to bitch or complain on a pop forum and call her lazy and demand everything because you deserve it and Gaga owes it to you 

Spicy :poot:

đź–¤

Jill
Just now, SKANK said:

I hope this fanbase cherishes Tony this era.

Even if jazz isn’t your style, or you were hoping for more Chromatica, this project will be very significant for Gaga. 

And it will probably be Tony's last ever record. That's sad, lukewarm, but also an incredibly happy moment for our fanbase. Our fave has collaborated with one of the biggest legends in music in his farewell era.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Mother of Puppies

Yay finally a performance! Can't wait! I hope someone uploads it to Youtube right away! :flop:

Happy Megan Mullally GIF by Will & Grace

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived