Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Lil Nas X teases debut album „MONTERO“

nightadieu

Featured Posts

32 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

So, 

JOKER was a HUGE movie before the pandemic hit us  At the end of the day, The Weekend wearing a suit and singing 80s style music is the similarity  which we all got **** for when Gaga was doing stuff that sounded like Madonna. Everyone here was saying that it was a direct rip off of The Weekend, when the eye makeup is vampiric? It’s more coincidental to me, and we don’t know how long he’s had what planned, Chromatica taught us that  

i totally agree, i'm just saying that what Lil Nas X is doing is not the same as what Ed/The Weeknd are. His use of Marvel iconography is more parody-like, whereas The Weeknd/Ed suggest a Joker aesthetic.

30 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

The Weeknd wasn't the first artist to wear a suit... 

thank you for enlightening me

JohnWayne92
5 minutes ago, sexy said:

i totally agree, i'm just saying that what Lil Nas X is doing is not the same as what Ed/The Weeknd are. His use of Marvel iconography is more parody-like, whereas The Weeknd/Ed suggest a Joker aesthetic.

thank you for enlightening me

I can understand that, I dunno, Lil Nas is just…like this isn’t genius to me? It’s lazy? Plus…after the whole, “my song is getting removed so you better go stream it” :laughga:

Sneaky Oliver

I'm not a stan but that was such an exciting album trailer :nooo:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Pretty Please
51 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I can understand that, I dunno, Lil Nas is just…like this isn’t genius to me? It’s lazy? Plus…after the whole, “my song is getting removed so you better go stream it” :laughga:

A reference is lazy? Gaga referencing Hitchcock and thriller was lazy i guess cos its a reference? I mean what?

yeah he made a joke/troll type move to get more streams. But this is a lot of cringe on your behalf towards a mainstream gay pop star literally changing history 

JohnWayne92
7 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

A reference is lazy? Gaga referencing Hitchcock and thriller was lazy i guess cos its a reference? I mean what?

yeah he made a joke/troll type move to get more streams. But this is a lot of cringe on your behalf towards a mainstream gay pop star literally changing history 

It’s not a reference, he is using other people’s hype and nostalgia to boost his career lol there was NOTHING behind making that a promo besides the fact that it’s going to draw attention because it’s the biggest cinematic universe we will ever see. 

at the end of the day, Todrick was doing all of this before him, so I don’t find what he’s doing all that new and exciting

im happy that a gay pop star is mainstream, changing history, etc, so until I say that I’m not, maybe keep your opinions on that matter to yourself. 

1 hour ago, JohnWayne92 said:

yea i definitely feel that, i feel like what he's doing isn't groundbreaking/especially interesting by any means. i definitely had slightly higher expectations for this

HuffsAhoy
11 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

It’s not a reference, he is using other people’s hype and nostalgia to boost his career lol

As if Gaga didn't do this very thing at thr start of her career :lmao:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Gagaloo911

We LOVE to see it!

Can't wait for the album 

Haters/homophobes can SEETHE :firega:

Serial Chiller
59 minutes ago, hugo020 said:

Is it me or outside of the « gay » community he is non existant? A little like Todrick.

Yup it's definitely just you. 

1 hour ago, Serial Chiller said:

Yup it's definitely just you. 

Well, I’m in Canada but i guess he is not really a thing over here.

Archived