”The Demi Lovato Show” will premiere on July 30

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
howsAnnie
46 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The way you guys bully them is sad. Like if they pushed your sister down some stairs or something. 

GGD is so gross sometimes. 

The excessive way that term is used is not just annoying but also harmful to those who actually suffer from bullying. There is a clear definition for what bullying is and using that term in order to describe the way some random people state their opinions on Demi Lovato on a Gaga Forum is actually trivializing a whole different struggle, so please let people discuss their different points of view on a platform which is specifically designed for that purpose.

My opinion is that Demi has proven time and time again that they are much better at acting or making music than contributing to any discussion outside of the entertainment industry, so I'm not at all interested in that new show.

weed
1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

Honestly, if anybody needed less of a voice, it's Demi.  Some people just constantly step in it and manage to turn almost anything into frustration.  I'm not sorry for saying this because I know time will prove me right. :classy:

The way that’s literally what will happen :ladyhaha: even having Nikita I’m like hmm let’s see 

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, weed said:

The way that’s literally what will happen :ladyhaha: even having Nikita I’m like hmm let’s see 

There's nothing worse than someone who is constantly scolding people and teaching others to be woke when they don't have their own **** together yet.  

Nothing wrong with still figuring things out, but it's just not someone who should be hosting a show in my soon-to-be-proven opinion.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

LaLuna

"Feminism, gender identity, sex, body positivity and UFOs"

I lost it at UFOs, it just seems so random :sharon:

EDIT: I see we're still making fun of their pronouns though...

cary elwes buttercup GIF

TRILL MONSTER

Wow they look amazing in that pic

what happened to them ?

Sherry

It's such a shame they have amazing vocals but they ruined their career because of their attitude. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Teletubby

Each episode will be only 10 minutes long

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

JusKeepBreathin
22 hours ago, howsAnnie said:

The excessive way that term is used is not just annoying but also harmful to those who actually suffer from bullying. There is a clear definition for what bullying is and using that term in order to describe the way some random people state their opinions on Demi Lovato on a Gaga Forum is actually trivializing a whole different struggle, so please let people discuss their different points of view on a platform which is specifically designed for that purpose.

My opinion is that Demi has proven time and time again that they are much better at acting or making music than contributing to any discussion outside of the entertainment industry, so I'm not at all interested in that new show.

Not you writing this when the other Demi thread that was opened almost at the same time as this one was taken down for "bullying."  It wasn't even closed it was taken down. But you are right maybe my comment was a direct reaction to going on that thread first then coming to this one. 

I've seen people on GGD post comments like "I can't stand her, she is so ugly." In other Demi threads. (Before Demi changed their pronouns). 

People opinions are fine. Your opinion is fine. Some users (not everyone) statements are straight up bullying. 

Again, I am sorry if my post wasn't directly related to this OP. Going back through this thread today without having that other thread fresh in my mind, I can see why you responded the way you did. 

It's not my intention to overuse the term bullying. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived