đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Thanks LGBT Fans, Gets Emotional

Stephen

Featured Posts

beaublue
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

sure, this is but the initial post wasn’t. That’s what I was referring to. Just a weird post for you to reference when you have this one on hand is what I was saying

“On hand” lmao you can literally google “azealia transhphobia, homophobia, racism etc” & it’ll pop up from like 2 days ago. No one’s keeping her toxic tweets “on hand” 🤣

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas

this is now an Azealia Banks appreciation thread !! Drop 3 of your faves!!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

313f9c882a6d6d6697d0c181fde36969.gif

HuffsAhoy
3 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

Idk if a MJ fan should decide who deserves to be cancelled and who's not

Yeah, a man who was falsely accused of molesting some kids is the same as a woman who has literally committed acts of violence :ladyhaha:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

alsemanche
6 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

nice try but no <3 Here's 3 instances of her disgusting behavior though! 

qyzj2owind851.jpg 6033e631bed5c50011a2bd67?width=750&forma 6033e631bed5c50011a2bd66?width=1000&form

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RenegAde
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

I find it incredible that we're a community that's ready to burn Billie Eilish at the stake for being stupid at 13 but we're prepared to love Azealia Banks after all the racist, transphobic, homophobic, and sometimes deranged sh*t she's said (and done :bear:).

She can go away tbh :laughga: she's talented and funny when she uses her wit for good but her behavior and attitude is rancid 99% of the time. You'd have to be a fool to expect her to change tbh.

This site and the  media  generally is so hypocritical,  the double standards confuses me to all the time 

RenegAde

The same people that call this site racist and tranphobic etc  are the same people defending this lady .

Bunch of hypocrites 

Stephen
7 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

PURRRR

Stephen
8 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Do you want a cookie? You can't stop us from liking her so what are you doing

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Do you want a cookie? You can't stop us from liking her so what are you doing

"You can't stop us from liking her" do y'all even hear yourselves? What kind of obsessive BS lmao... 

And I'm stopping y'all from drowning the facts because y'all are too blind (willingly, mind you) to her disgusting sh!t and would rather listen to her music and keep supporting her disgusting ass because she makes good songs while giving 0 f*cks about the people she actually hurts. F*ck that. Imagine being so proud about supporting a transphobic idiot. 

phantasmas
13 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

nice try but no <3 Here's 3 instances of her disgusting behavior though! 

qyzj2owind851.jpg 6033e631bed5c50011a2bd67?width=750&forma 6033e631bed5c50011a2bd66?width=1000&form

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jp

RahrahWitch

It's outright sad that people in our community still support her after all she's said and done.

The messy gays with no moral compass would make excuses anyone as long as they get their bops :excuseu:

alsemanche
Just now, phantasmas said:

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jp

haha so edgy!!! i guess transphobia is fine if you make good music or whatever!! 

Stephen
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Meanwhile every time I go to her shows its ALL black and latino gays and trans girls :billie: we are doing just fine bopping and getting our life. What do you want me to do about it? 

alsemanche
Just now, Stephen said:

Meanwhile every time I go to her shows its ALL black and latino gays and trans girls :billie: we are doing just fine bopping and getting our life. What do you want me to do about it? 

Ah yeah some queers support her = she's a great person. Totally that!! Some queers support Trump too, I guess he's great too! 

And idk maybe call her out on her BS and stand by the people she's hurting? Or nah that's too much and it will burst your happy little bubble, sorry :/ 

alsemanche

And y'all dare speak of a "community" when you can't even do the bare minimum to support queer people instead of the people discriminating against them lol 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived