celeb

Azealia Thanks LGBT Fans, Gets Emotional

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga2645

But most of her qualms were/are w white gays. So like. I get it, lol. Especially w the way they hold black women to SUCH a high standard. And criticize the **** out of them. Just look at that Meg thread. :trollga:

Babel
29 minutes ago, April 25 said:

azealia-banks-kkk-tweet.jpg

Yes, the LGBT community circles around white cis men privilege. Even Gaga talked about this on her chat with Bernice King. 

Azealia is a problematic demon but you’re making zero points with this. 

Luna Lovegood
6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

She was literally making transphobic comments less than a year ago but okay sure 2015-2018 is her "bad" period. 

My point is people can grow. If you don’t like it or don’t see it, that’s a YOU problem and u should just move along. 

luna’s advocate

alsemanche
Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

My point is people can grow. If you don’t like it or don’t see it, that’s a YOU problem and u should just move along. 

How convenient for her to grow right before a release. 

Y'all have been defending her despite all her sh!t for absolutely no reason so let's not pretend her stans were waiting for her to "grow" to make empty excuses. I'll believe her "growth" when she actively changes, makes reparations for her BS, and keeps it up

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Luna Lovegood
Just now, alsemanche said:

How convenient for her to grow right before a release. 

If you see it that way then so be it 🤷🏻‍♀️

luna’s advocate

doja scat

it’s kinda funny how me and other lgbt people have followed her for so long even after everything that’s happened with her career. maybe it’s a fault of mine but i can’t help but root for a troubled artist that needs help getting out of their own way. 

JusKeepBreathin
45 minutes ago, April 25 said:

ironic coming from someone who gathers attention by putting others down. i never saw any growth either. she just keeps getting worst with her attitude and social media behaviors..

also

azealia-banks-kkk-tweet.jpg

giphy.gif

But did she lie tho. Especially after alot of comments on this very site.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

i Love the Lady

Oh she has an album coming out? Start the PR early I guess to the only people that would buy it

JusKeepBreathin
21 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

You defending Azealia's growth but hating Natalia Kills is so funny to me. I love Ms. Banks so it's no shade to her. 

My question, is that you Amanda? :billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Oriane

Growth? I remember a few years ago when she apologized to Gaga for all the bad comments she made about her, and a few months later she was back at it again. I want to believe that she can change but she's always back to being problematic...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

GagasEarCondom
3 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Growth? I remember a few years ago when she apologized to Gaga for all the bad comments she made about her, and a few months later she was back at it again. I want to believe that she can change but she's always back to being problematic...

I remember her making fun of her hip injury if im not mistaken 

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

berlinforme

Y'all excuse everything this woman does and then attack Ed Sheeran for just being basic. :cryga:

js4754394o9823

I feel dumb as fück, but I believe her

It was real cute

Azealia doesn't seem like a terrible person

Just hurt, lost and with bigg problems and no real help

And maybe I'm just easy to manipulate and this is new album promo, nothing more, but idk

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived