Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Azealia Thanks LGBT Fans, Gets Emotional

Stephen

Featured Posts

littlepotter
Just now, Ziggy said:

This isn’t transphobia...also she was trolling about buying Gaga’s dogs like. She is admittedly a huge troll and loves doing it. 

Sure, here's her being blatantly transphobic toward Arca

https://amp.reddit.com/r/ArcaMusic/comments/hjquhk/idk_if_this_has_been_posted_here_but_heres/

chaeri pls

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
Just now, Ziggy said:

I mean...we’ve seen the weird Beyoncé obsession...:saladga:

Beyoncé who won the GGD Favorite Artist contest, yes, she's quite popular and some people disliking her or her Asian sweatshops doesn't warrant the title of "GGD's famous history of racism" when so many other non-pocs have much more hate thrown their way

chaeri pls

Ziggy
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

sure, this is but the initial post wasn’t. That’s what I was referring to. Just a weird post for you to reference when you have this one on hand is what I was saying

ProfessionalClown

She actually needs help :bear:

They really do switch like f@guettes huh

ZiggyZiggs
38 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

GGD has a history with hating any artist who is not Gaga. Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Justin Bieber, and of course Billie... None of them are black yet you would be hard pressed to name me a list of black artists who get as much hate as them. As I said to the other person I wish stans would stop trivializing racial issues to prove points

Gays hate on male musicians. Nothing new. all the female musicians you mentioned get a lot more love than hate here so let’s not. You thinking this is ‘trivial’ and people are only saying this to ‘prove a point’ says all that I need to know. And this is not just on GGD btw. It’s the same on social media in general which…is…a…reflection of…real life. Um anyways 

37 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

also a case on point: nicki minaj has done so many trash things but people here and elsewhere still stan her like she's perfect

looooooool people on here hate nicki but ok :smh:

alsemanche
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Sure some do and many don't. And her race still doesn't place a part in hating her so playing the race card makes absolutely ZERO sense and is only used to divert the discussion and ignore the real issue (which isn't race in any way). 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Gaga2645
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

But there is absolutely nothing comparable about the situation between billie and banks. Like please tell me how their situation is slightly similar. The "white counterpart" for Azaelia would be Jeffree Star who is another person who has been involved in countless controversies and said HORRIFYING stuff time and time again and is past redemption... Billie had one scandal where she mouthed a word at 13 years of age. 

What you are doing is using black people's struggle in an unrelated context to further your argument for or against billie or azealia... please don't do that 

LMFAOOOO EXCUSE ME

ZiggyZiggs
9 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Sure some do and many don't. And her race still doesn't place a part in hating her so playing the race card makes absolutely ZERO sense and is only used to divert the discussion and ignore the real issue (which isn't race in any way). 

:smh:

alsemanche
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

:smh:

Okay very strong argument im convinced 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

littlepotter
8 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Gays hate on male musicians. Nothing new. all the female musicians you mentioned get a lot more love than hate here so let’s not. You thinking this is ‘trivial’ and people are only saying this to ‘prove a point’ says all that I need to know. And this is not just on GGD btw. It’s the same on social media in general which…is…a…reflection of…real life. Um anyways 

You have neither shown me who are the black artists we hate so disproportionately or told me what it is you "need to know" and just "found out" about me. Can't say I'm surprised because I'm used by now to people writing paragraphs that say nothing at all when there's no actual point to be made.

You can't come here and act almighty when you decided to have this conversation on an Azealia Banks thread, who has transcended every notion of horrible behavior and has not left any community she hasn't blatantly offended, including the black community. 

chaeri pls

ARTPOP
1 hour ago, good said:

White gays. I mean it’s safe to say her behavior is beyond defensible at this point. But she’s not behaving this way for no reason, that’s basically it. People get traumatized by life and they pick up horrible beliefs and habits that wouldn’t come naturally to them if it wasn’t just…. The environment they were born into.

An acknowledgement and an apology is a beginning. I feel like this is a result of her fans still being perched for Fantasea II despite the decade delay… she seems much more humble here than I’ve ever witnessed. 

She does need to address all of the grievances she created with what she’s been saying, though. It’s not remotely okay until she addresses it head on and owns it, and vows to do better than that. 

I am not white lol. I am POC so shush

COME ON GAYS!!

SpiritBunny

I'm a white gay and I hate Azealia Banks because of the content of her character not her black skin. 

HuffsAhoy

It's tiring seeing these evil people try and turn the narrative around and solicit sympathy. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

5 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

My point is people can grow. If you don’t like it or don’t see it, that’s a YOU problem and u should just move along. 

No, that’s literally an AZEALIA problem & it’s also YPUR problem for actively ignoring the endless toxic behavior she continued to exhibit. She hasn’t grown at all, she STILL says & does the same toxic sh*t that she’s done for the past decade. That isn’t growth, the only growth you’re seeing is the part where you stopped giving a f*ck about an artist you like treating others like sh*t.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived