šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Elvis Costello is fine with Olivia Rodrigo copying his guitar riff

Teletubby

Featured Posts

FFXIV WhiteMage

TheseĀ kindsĀ of lambasting areĀ to be expected as one steps higher and higher to stardomĀ :firega:

Ā 

M

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Both sound dated and forgettable soā€¦Ā :vegas:

i mean...it sounds dated because Elvis Costello is 66 years old and used it roughly 40-some odd years ago and made it emblematic of that era of musicĀ :laughga:Ā i don't think we can say an oldies tune is "dated" because it's like...duh:ladyhaha:

Noah
44 minutes ago, bionic said:

Was she not already the HSMTMTS breakout star at that point

The Album was meant to be an EP at first, but was turned into an Album because she wanted all Songs on there. She was ā€špopularā€˜ enough, but I dont think anyone imagined her to do this well especially since most of her socials didnt even have like millions of followers.

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

Hebi

Why does everyone feel threatened by a 18-year old girl?? like, grow the **** up

bionic
19 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Why does everyone feel threatened by a 18-year old girl?? like, grow the **** up

Because she's the rising MPG

buy bionic

Babba the Hutt

Nice of him to act so maturely about it! These days, people love to get offended on others behalf so it's funny when that person they think they represent actually doesn't careĀ :ladyhaha:

As for Olivia, it's fine? Things like this are just so common in the music industry, difference is not all of them become lawsuits, etc. so yeah, no need to hate onĀ "the new Avril LavigneĀ :stalkga:"

ProdigyARTPOP

these comments are so salty and so nasty,

interpolation and sampling exists and it doesnā€™t make you less of an artist,

Gaga has done it countless times.

Itā€™s funny to see you guys turn exactly into Madonna fans when newcomers come along, do better and be better.Ā 

Stop being bitterĀ 

Archived