Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Madison Beer - Reckless

VTV

Featured Posts

PussOfYonce

ariana ripoff and now billie ripoff? cmon, sounds too similar to my future, tho i love the song and this has great visuals 9/10

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Aleks

Her debut album was so amazing, she’s become one of my absolute favorites

You can tell she’s passionate about what she does and she has improved a lot over the years

Keep slaying us, Madison! :vegas:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Ryusei
3 hours ago, HausOfARTPOPII said:

ariana ripoff and now billie ripoff? cmon, sounds too similar to my future, tho i love the song and this has great visuals 9/10

where the f*ck does this sound like my future lmao I swear every song with a quiet part is immediately BILLIE BILLIE BILLIE. and her voice just sounds like that. What do you want her to do about it? GTFO with your rip off sh*t Her album sounds nothing like any of ariana's. And I'm a fan of both, I can judge it pretty well. Don't think you're cool or edgy with your stupid comparisons, because you're not, it's just embarrassing. 

Musery

Kimmo

By this criticism then Billie copied Lana del Rey so what is your point? :triggered:

Hottie Detector

Mr Peeps

last time i checked my future wasn't in a 3/4 tempo 

Mr Peeps

I actually love this video omg. It's mostly green screen which can be a bit tacky whenever artists try to tell a story or move around but I love the execution in this one

Noah

I love Madison, a beautiful music video. She truly is versatile and her writing, co producing her her music and co directing this video is just so refreshing. I hope success rains upon her!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

I love hiw this thread took a 180 turn. My faith in this cult site is restored :diane: :heart:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Chromatography
5 hours ago, HausOfARTPOPII said:

just because you’re thin and have long brown hair i guess you’re an ariana rip off? :cryga:

Perfume

I adore this song and video! Madison has moved into my favorites ever since Dear Society

an angel held me like a child

IWasBornThisWay
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

where the f*ck does this sound like my future lmao I swear every song with a quiet part is immediately BILLIE BILLIE BILLIE. and her voice just sounds like that. What do you want her to do about it? GTFO with your rip off sh*t Her album sounds nothing like any of ariana's. And I'm a fan of both, I can judge it pretty well. Don't think you're cool or edgy with your stupid comparisons, because you're not, it's just embarrassing. 

I wouldn’t call it a rip off, but I admit it DOES sound like “my future”. I’m so sorry that you can’t accept other people’s opinion. Just let them exist! And be quiet! Let’s not fight over different opinions, taste and other not so relevant stuff for as a humanity. 

ProdigyARTPOP
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

just because you’re thin and have long brown hair i guess you’re an ariana rip off? :cryga:

this is what i think too 

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

The "baby" song is a visual AND vocal technique ripoff of Ariana. She's literallyyyyyy emulating Ariana and it's so obvious lol

It's nothing new. Some girls will always follow the lead of the current IT pop star

ThatGagaBoobStan

Y’all need to stop comparing woman in the industry and fighting over who’s better… any of your faves would say the same thing.

Spoiler

Also being “inspired” is a thing:yennefer:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Archived