Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Star Treks First Female Captain

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

As some of you know Star Trek Voyager (4th Star Trek Series) was the first to feature a woman be the captain (Captain Janeway played by Kate Mulgrew)

But it often goes forgotten that the original actress to play her resigned after a day and a half of shooting tho theres speculation she was basically forced to because she was so bad :selena:

This acting comparison of the 2 sctresses doing the same scene make me so glad the original actress had her ass fired :messga:

At 3:00

JusKeepBreathin

They replace actors all the time when a pilot is picked up. 

You should see how bad the original Willow on Buffy The Vampire Slayer was. :billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Fresco

Kate was much crisper and clearer and conveyed authority better. She was the better choice.

Economy
45 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

They replace actors all the time when a pilot is picked up. 

You should see how bad the original Willow on Buffy The Vampire Slayer was. :billie:

Show me :enigma:

Economy
15 minutes ago, Fresco said:

Kate was much crisper and clearer and conveyed authority better. She was the better choice.

I often thought her acting was too stiff and exagerated the first couple seasons but once i saw the original Janeway i never complained again about her acting :selena:

Archived